KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Revolutions Big "Dissapointment"

Matrix Revolutions Big "Dissapointment"
Started by: TH3_0N3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

Matrix Revolutions Big "Dissapointment"

i started to read a new spoiler posted on a thread and apparently its a big dissapointment so i decided to not read on becuase the guy that read it is prolly a D@#* anyway and doesnt connect to the movies the way others do? i am reall y annoyed at this becuase why lie? what purpose does it hold what is the cause to lie?HELP PLEASE!

Attachment: 1052702439_esquiz3neo.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:15 PM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

in the words of forumcrew:

Just say no to spoilers

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:19 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

i know i do but this guy had no purpose which just bugged me he is saying that its a dissapointment but why lie? what purpose?

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:22 PM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

The newbs will never understand. Stay away from spoilers.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:28 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

ppl that lie, with this spoiler, want only 1 thing... to be noticed, they want us to think that they are the best, they know everything when the real truth is that they don't know s***, just don't pay attention to them, soon (november 5th) they will all be gone... in the midtime, just don't read any spoilers

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:29 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

to late! i couldnt hold off its literally F***** i dont want it to end like that but i read another spoiler and it didnt end like that one so its prolly not true so nothing to fear neo is hear!

Attachment: 1052702439_esquiz3neo.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 12:40 PM
priestjim
Grovda

16 hours.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:29 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

DAMN THOSE SPOILERS!!!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2003 03:30 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote