KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » ##### The "I've Seen Revolutions" thread #####

##### The "I've Seen Revolutions" thread #####
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Warning The "I've Seen Revolutions" thread

Okay, anybody CLAIMING that they've seen Revolutions, or anyone that's seen Revolutions: DON'T POST THREADS IN THE FORUM WITHOUT A FAIR WARNING. In the thread title, the word "Spoiler" must be included. Some people don't appreciate your posting, since, frankly, nobody else has seen the movie yet. So please be kind, and be courteous with your posting. Better yet, how about you all just talk about it in here so we can keep it contained for the next few days. I beg you, I want to go into Revolutions without all of these spoilers in mind! And I'm willing to bet mostly everyone else here does too.

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 29th, 2003 at 12:24 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:38 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Kozzy, you know there's gonna be some idiot who doesn't listen?

Well... we'll do this to him!!

(please log in to view the image)

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:40 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Worried Hopefully Omega Will See this!!

Exactly. But, we have to try! Hopefully Omega'll make this an official thread (sticky thread) so we can try and keep spoilers at bay... we can only hope sad

COUGH omega COUGH

Last edited by JKozzy on Oct 29th, 2003 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:41 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

ahem, DDDD!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:42 AM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

"ddddd"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:43 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

GODerator...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Make this an official thread...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:46 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Bah! This isn't official at all! How dare you say it is? j/k

Good idea JKozzy.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:46 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Thanks Lancesmile Any way we can make this a sticky thread? Or is that up to Omega?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:53 AM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Cool WORSHIP! ATTENTION!

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
GODerator...

Make this an official thread...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) O Mighty Omega, bring us Salvation! Make this thread holy in its Officialness!!(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:07 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Please don't SAY a thread is official unless it actually is, thanks.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 12:23 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

Laugh

i seen it LOL just joking

Attachment: 1052702439_esquiz3neo.jpg
This has been downloaded 484 time(s).

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 01:10 PM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Okay. I've "stuck" it as a precaution against anymore ACCIDENTS!

If you're here because YOU have already SEEN Revolutions ask yourself this:
WHY would anyone else WANT to know what happens? Please, post ONLY in this thread.
Thank you.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:25 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

NOW its official

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:30 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Burly> I had to do this. It'll stay here until the 5th. Did you hear about the disaster earlier today??? Someone "forgot" their spoiler highlights!

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 03:35 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

you are joking, right?

Attachment: apocalypse.jpg
This has been downloaded 464 time(s).

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:07 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

She Mods for us

Thank you Omega, thank you

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 06:47 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

I do not know if anyone saw my post in that thread but looks like i got them to remove it. I can't find it anywhere. I wanted to read replies to what i said. but i am glad its gone.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 07:00 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

I wouldn't dare see it yet. I want to see it in the big screen and be shocked with everyone else....

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 09:00 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Here it is then! Just a harmless spoiler. Nothing great is revealed, only little things :

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
1. The twins are not in Revos.
2. The end is so and so.
3. The architect is in Revos but only for a small amount of time.
4. The Deus Ex Machina is made of thousands of sentinels (great thinking!).
5. MWAM does not exist
6. The good guys are good and the bad guys are bad. Period.
7. Neo gets blind. The golden things you see in the trailers is something like the Daredevil vision.
8. Stopping sentinels is just another power of the One. Not much is revealed.
9. The Oracle is the mother of the Matrix. The archie supports the machines, the oracle the human beings (she is amazed of the beauty of the human soul).
10. The special FX and the photography is amazing! The whole movie in eye-candy point of view is amazing! The whole movie is amazing!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:47 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Sorry priest, but where did you see Revs again? Forgot what thread it was in.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 11:48 PM