KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » It's been confirmed - Revolutions will be the LAST ever matrix movie

It's been confirmed - Revolutions will be the LAST ever matrix movie
Started by: Noola

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning It's been confirmed - Revolutions will be the LAST ever matrix movie

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but here it is:

Joel Silver was speaking to scifiwire recently and was discussing future game follow ups to ETM. When he was asked about the possibility of Matrix IV, he said bluntly: "It will never happen". Sorry folks!

The full story can be found at http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/art-.../28/12.00.games

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 12:49 AM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

well I guess we will have to make the movies and games ourselves if not to bad it was good while it lasted

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 12:56 AM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Now, WHAT's wrong with that?
Nothing as horrible as movie-companies who squeeze every drop of creativity from a concept. Until it’s a parody of itself.
Three movies. A story. No more no less. I’m happy.

The Matrix Online is still happening.

http://thematrixonline.warnerbros.com/

Goodness. That will be COOL!

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:07 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps you're right - do we really want another matrix movie at the expense of the high quality of film-making that we have come to expect from the Wachowskis?

Though I sense that many people won't agree with us on this

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:10 AM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

but it will be harder for those who dont have ADSL and so forth cuz they cant be connected all day like the sims online is!

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:10 AM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Oh well. They should go get broadband. Down with DSL and ADSL. It annoys me to hell, cable modems r so much better.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:12 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

yeer its good for some!smile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:14 AM
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

I think it's a good idea not to make any more movies. Omega is right. Making a new movie would ruin the Trilogy and how would it work? Triliogy is A Birth, Life and Death. A fourth movie wouldn't fit into it and probably wouldn't be all that good.
Again good choice to leave it at 3!

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:18 AM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

First lesson of such comments-

Things change.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:23 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow I thought that loads of people would be kinda upset at this news, hence my "bearer of bad news" comment {meant to appease you}. Guess I was wrong

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:29 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Didn't we already know this...? blink

Guess not...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:31 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was suspected, but not definite

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:33 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Ohh... Okee! big grin

But, as most, I'm glad.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 01:37 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

I agree three is enough. Lord knows we don't need another Star Wars on our hands.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:05 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

AND, we havent seen Revolutions yet to know how it ends...because the way it ends, they may not be able to even make a 4th installment smile

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:09 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Hex yer sig is awesome!!!

It has the 70's kung fu movie intro feel to it!

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:15 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

thanks buddy

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:22 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
I agree three is enough. Lord knows we don't need another Star Wars on our hands.

Pffft... tiresome...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:50 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raynor
It is of no importance!

ok

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:54 AM
raynor is currently offline Click here to Send raynor a Private Message Find more posts by raynor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

yeah i think they killed the SW series with the pre-Luke stuff, it appears that they had better technology in the past (in the SW world) than in the future.....if they did some garbage like this to the Matrix, they would for surely kill it, unless they incorporate different engines into the programming of the matrix to make it appear better.....or something.....

screw SW....we need more of the STAR WARS KID!!!!!(let me know if you dont know what im talking about)

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 02:57 AM