KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » keanu on letterman tonight

keanu on letterman tonight
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

keanu on letterman tonight

he was on it.. nothin special though still everything matrix is awesome so i watch any and every interview i can

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:37 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

It wasn't bad. Kinda shocked to hear that when he was 16 he ran around wearing dolly pardon's authentic playboy costume that his mom had made!! That's a little more info about his....life.....than I need to know!! LlaughingL

That was a kewl clip from revo they showed, not much, but enough! I got it on tape (the clip, I missed the interview), if anyone's interested I'll d/l it to disk in AVI format this weekend and add it to my collection.

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 05:42 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

haha yea the halloween costume!! hahahahha i was laughing like mad.. koris man is a cross dresser! hahahaha yea upload the clip id like to have it in my collection hahamuahaduhaa

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:29 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Will work on the clip this weekend, sadly though, I wasn't ready when they talked about his cross dressin days!!

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:48 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:13 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

HA ha! I just posted a thread about this!...(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:15 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

haha korri thats the last thing u expected to read

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:17 PM
Verity

Mmmmmmm.wouldn't mind seein Keanu in a bunny outfit...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:18 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

wouldnt mind seeing monica belluci in one (persephone cause i know someone out there doesnt know the actress)

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:20 PM
Korri

miffed

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:22 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

who wants to see Belucci IN something...? shifty

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:41 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

is it better then this?

Last edited by Raz on Mar 24th, 2004 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:55 PM
forumcrew

or this

Last edited by Raz on Mar 24th, 2004 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:55 PM
forumcrew

yep yep i love it! (please log in to view the image)

and Happy Dance agree they give it 2 thumb up thumb up

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 07:57 PM
furryman
honky

ok, ok, there are some pics in the hottest actress thread
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f64/t14588.html
pleas post pics there in future

oh... if i was a mod

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:02 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

shes in the matrix though.. and this is better and more on topic then most threads like the korri thread.. atleast monica belluci is in the matrix.. it doesnt need to be in that thread

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:04 PM
furryman
honky

stick out tongue i know 'i was just exercising my modidity'

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:07 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

This thread made my daysmile

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:14 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

and that where she is covering herself up

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:17 PM
forumcrew

glad i could i bring joy... hehe

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:21 PM