KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » BIG SPOILER no ending

BIG SPOILER no ending
Started by: slinger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
slinger
Scifigunslinger

BIG SPOILER no ending

Yesterday, priestjim said that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: matrix revolutions has no ending and we should've already known that because [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they say the matrix online continues right after Revolutions . I thought about this when I first heard about Matrix online. Did you guys already think about this?

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:13 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

Re: BIG SPOILER no ending

quote:
Originally posted by slinger
Yesterday, priestjim said that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: matrix revolutions has no ending and we should've already known that because [SPOILER - highlight to read]: they say the matrix online continues right after Revolutions . I thought about this when I first heard about Matrix online. Did you guys already think about this?

None of this should be a surprise to anyone. The movies do not answer questions. Rather, they create questions.

M3 will tie up some story lines such as the fate of Smith & Neo, the fate of Zion and things such as Niobe, Mopheus and Neo's current quest. It will not end the overall story of man vs. machine. It will not end the story of love beats all. It will not finish with a happy little ending and everyone waving at the sunset.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:20 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

the movie will end the story they are telling.. but this story is just a small part of the world they created and they arnt ending their world just their story

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:53 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

no expression

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:48 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

erm... agrees with tshirt

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 06:50 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Tshirt> I was kind of mad when I heard it had no ending but now, thanks to you, it doesn't seem that bad.

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:47 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote