KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » who thinks that morphius should have died

who thinks that morphius should have died
Started by: russ_mathers

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

Question who thinks that morphius should have died

i liked him in the 1st movie, but i dnt understand why he had to be saved. confused
and i also want to know,,, in Matrix Reloaded (i think its this film) who was the woman that wanted to sleep with keanu when she knew he was with the other woman.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:03 PM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

wowowowowowo i would need a lot to explain this.. please do some reading on here before you post more.. i understand your new but read old threads.. or just watch the movie whos the woman! whos persephone!! wow wow W O W and she didnt wanna sleep with him it was a kiss.. it has deep meanign aargh im not even gonna bother..

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 08:05 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Why WOULDN'T Morpheus be saved?... Neo has feelings and conscience! He's a compassionate being, that if he could, would save EVERYONE he loves and admires!....Isn't that reason enuff?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:50 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Who's Morphius?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:57 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Who's Morphius?

laughing

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:58 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

laughing out loudlaughinglaughing out loud

go girrrl! wink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 10:58 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raynor
It is of no importance!

laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 11:59 PM
raynor is currently offline Click here to Send raynor a Private Message Find more posts by raynor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

lolness!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:15 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
russ_mathers
Scandalously Parked

sorry for breathing!
it wasnt me that wanted the answer to the question, my sister saw da advert and she herd this woman say ' i want u to make love to me , like u do to her' and bcoz she likes Neo and Trinity she was confused and i said she could sign in and ask, so she did and now shes upset so thanx alot(!) mad

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:33 AM
russ_mathers is currently offline Click here to Send russ_mathers a Private Message Find more posts by russ_mathers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

no he should not die.
he has a purpose to livesmile

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:42 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote