KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » How should I view M3 for the first Time??

How should I view M3 for the first Time??
Started by: FLIPMODE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FLIPMODE

How should I view M3 for the first Time??

Regular Movie Screen or IMAX!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 12:59 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Uhh... IMAX, if you can!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:01 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

imax of course, you'll have to wait though

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:03 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

iMax, but why wait wink

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:13 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Odd question.
On the screen of your cellular so you can yell "OPERATOR, get me an exit."
yes

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:32 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

you wouldnt want to exit no

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:44 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

u'd only want to exit if Neo diessad

which ur gunna hav to do

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:52 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

The comment was meant in the context of the movie being SO cool, that I’d definitely want it to be real, henceforth whipping out my mobile-phone and trying to contact an operator.

AliasNeo> And how do YOU know that?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:04 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Wait for it to come out on video, then wait for one of your friends to rent/buy it, then go see it for free with them.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:14 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

IMAX all the way. and yes if neo died i dont no what i would do.......*BANG*........................

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:14 AM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

If you want to enjoy it without getting a headache then AVOID the Imax at all costs. The only movies that should ever be viewed in Imax are movies made with the thought of the 70MM Imax film in mind. I saw reloaded in IMAX and the action sequences are so distorted if i hadnt seen already i wouldnt have a clue to who was fighting who. Every one in the Imax after words were sickend by the expierence. It was highly over rated. Reloaded was just the 35MM film blown up to the 70MM screen. I know it has an official imax film trademark on it, but even the producers will tell you that the film was just transfered on Imax capatible film. However i heard that Revolutions had the Imax expierence in mind so it may be different, it may be watchable, to be safe just see it in your average theater. Youll thank yourself when your left without motion sickness and a headache.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wafflepancakes

1337 D0wnloading DVD-screener skillz smokin'

Ohhh YOU

Go see it in the threaters

Last edited by Wafflepancakes on Oct 31st, 2003 at 03:44 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:38 AM
Wafflepancakes is currently offline Click here to Send Wafflepancakes a Private Message Find more posts by Wafflepancakes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FLIPMODE

THanx for the input guys.

It's so odd because my girlfriend said the exact same thing after we saw Reloaded in Imax, which was Our 3rd time seeing it in the summer. She did'nt Like it..I loved. It was just really big, I did'nt notice the Distortion.

My only Dilemna now is that I kind of want to see it on Wednesday, instead of waiting till saturday, and the Only time I can get for Wednesday is a late Imax Showing. I know if I wait till saturday, Someone will SPoil the ending for me.

AAAHHHHHH What to do!!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 01:07 AM
FLIPMODE is currently offline Click here to Send FLIPMODE a Private Message Find more posts by FLIPMODE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

Wednesday, Wednesday, Wednesday.....I'm camping out so I can be at the first showing smile

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 08:32 AM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

well if your planning to see it in an IMAX on saturday. Then why not see it late on Wendsday? If you get the chance on the 5th GO for it, then you can say you were there the first day. Thats important to me with movies i wanna see. Dont take the chance of it being spoiled, get the full expeirence

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 01:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

i'll not visit KMC on 5th and 6th
bcoz i m going to see it on 7th on DVD eek!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 02:08 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

YOU HAVE 2 C IT AT THE CINEMA FIRST TIME

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 03:00 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

eek! i bought my tickets for wednesday night and friday day today cool

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 03:02 PM
priestjim
Grovda

You cannot compare cinema to DVD even with the best home cinema equipment. You watch the movie on DVD to find out more about the movie, not to see it for the first time!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 03:40 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

I guess you haven't been in my home theater!

6000 watts of lovin'!

I got a giant Hitachi HDTV (line doubler from DVD player) w/ Onkyo receiver powering NHT ST-4s and Supercenter w/ two sunfire subwoofer pushing 2700 watts each.

It's not better than every cinema experience but it's better than a few.

When the Helicopter blows up in part one YOU KNOW IT BLOWS UP!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 03:50 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote