KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Which Character... (continued in post)

Which Character... (continued in post)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Kid 7 46.67%
The Mero 2 13.33%
Rama & His Family 1 6.67%
The Trainman 2 13.33%
Mifune 1 6.67%
Zee 1 6.67%
Lock 0 0%
Hamann 0 0%
Niobe 1 6.67%
Ghost 0 0%
Total: 15 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Started by: MC Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Which Character from the previous movies/games do you think will come out the MOST during Revolutions? Like, which one will be the most important compared to how important he/she is now?

I think the Kid...

A posse ad esse.

Last edited by MC Mike on Oct 31st, 2003 at 03:36 AM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:32 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
raynor
It is of no importance!

me 2

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:38 AM
raynor is currently offline Click here to Send raynor a Private Message Find more posts by raynor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

The Mero will be the most important villian next to where he stands now...obviously Smiddy and the machines come first...

I don't think the kid plays much of a role in 3...he's not old enough to join the crew for another year or something like that!

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:44 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yes but maybe something unexpected happens?

Did we EXPECT Smith to survive before we watched the trailers?

Well... maybe, but that's just the way I suspect the Kid has some role to play... shifty

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:47 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

True, but have you even seek Kid in any of the trailers?

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 03:56 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

No, but he's on one of the pics on the Matrix site...

Look, I dunno, but I'm just saying, out of all those people, I say the kid.

They could be keeping it low... shifty

And why would they add him to the movies too if he had no purpose! It is purpose that created us!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:00 AM
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

You could be right, I haven't seen any of the new shots on the official site

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:14 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Aaaah...

But all it shows is him looking back at something behind him as he sort of is crawling through a mass of "dead" sentinels, with cuts on his body and some blood...

Not a good sign...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:16 AM
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Doesn't sound like it...I'm going to make a new thread about Neo's sight - I think I have excellent evidence that he is NOT blinded in his fight with Bain. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:22 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Bane. Yep, you do that...

*waits a while*

"Is anyone else coming to this thread?"

*from far away, "No, Meta's is much more interesting!"*

"Oh, okay..."

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:25 AM
forumcrew

the kids gotta be.. and mifune is gonna be bigger this go round

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:05 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

sita (rama and family)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 12:53 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

mc mike> you just will love it if the kid is important this time around (since you're the kid in the matrix unspoiled)

just messing with you man wink

anyway i think the kid will play a bigger role this time (heroic or something), i mean why wouldn't he?, he has his own animatrix

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:00 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

That's why I chose him! stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:39 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

thats like asking which number is our favorite...if we are not given the ability to prove our idea on mathematical grounds, then every number is equal. Ergo...no character.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:47 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

So you want to prove your theory why that person will be? erm

Go ahead!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:59 PM
Davidus712

ot has to be the kid( not annoying zionite) the one trapped in mobil ave.
If the macines have achieved love through the child it is truly something special and important. She will probably take over the role of the architect or be holding an apple at the end of the superbrawl which will be like a symbol of the new unity between man and machine. My proof is the oracle got deleted because of her. All the crazy zionites consider her the second most important thing in the war!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:33 PM
Davidus712 is currently offline Click here to Send Davidus712 a Private Message Find more posts by Davidus712 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Then choose Rama & Family, her name is Sati, btw.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:35 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the oracle did not get deleted because of Sati, her shell was terminated, theres a difference...and no, not ALL the zionites hold her important..."I dont care about oracles or prophecies or messiahs..."

Mike> THANK YOU, i was gonna say that, but you beat me to it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:54 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Haha... I beat Jedi!!
(please log in to view the image)

JK ! stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:56 PM