KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » You MUST See these 9 NEW CLIPS in HIGH RES

You MUST See these 9 NEW CLIPS in HIGH RES
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Warning You MUST See these 9 NEW CLIPS in HIGH RES

Ok everyone, get ready for this find: 9 NEW CLIPS IN HIGH QUAL OF REVOLUTION!!!! Some have been seen before but not in this resolution or quality. Alert: SPOILERS for people who don't want any more footage, but it doesn't give anything away plotwise. Just really intriguing, and about time that more clips came out. ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS!!!

Trinity at Club Hel
Neo and the Oracle
Mifune and his Troops
Sentinels arrive in Zion
Zee's Attack
Niobe and Morpheus find an Exit
Neo, Trinity, and the bombs
Beginning of the Super Brawl
Neo and Smith in the air: Superbrawl

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:50 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

Can someone please tell me why the human w/bots are wide open like that with no protection whatsoever !? lol

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:26 AM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

As JKozzy mentioned, these could be considered spoilers so let us not mention details of the clips. PLEASE!!!

Thank you.

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:48 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

Well that Armored bot was also present in Reloaded when they were docking in Zion

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:00 AM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Itailian - The bot wasn't what I was refering to, and it wasn't directed at you....just want to make sure that nothing gets leaked that others don't want to hear.

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 06:12 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

very nice.. very nice indeed

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:03 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Well if they don't want to hear it then they shouldn't be in this thread. SIMPLE AS! They CAN read the title of the thread so if they get spoiled, it is their own fault.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:44 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

wow, these clips are great!!!

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 09:47 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

big grin

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 11:30 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

Jkozzy, go find more clips like that. We can paste'm all together and be the first people to see it !

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 02:09 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

You bet! wink
I heard that there was a copy of Revs floating around on the internet from a reliable source.... so we might not need to go to that effort!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:50 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Man JKozzy...

You've outdone yourself!

...again! big grin

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:55 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

are they any different from the others ive seen, or is it the same thing?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 07:59 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Some are different, some are same, all in superior quality.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:24 PM
Davidus712

Jedi why always with the put downs?
why cant u just accept the fact that Kozzy is a genius and u r a crackpot.U gotta free ur mind and listen to new ideas(and see footage)
also i think they should rename morpheus in revos to cowboy curtiss. Anyone disagree i'll be seeing u in the dojo!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:25 PM
Davidus712 is currently offline Click here to Send Davidus712 a Private Message Find more posts by Davidus712 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Whoa... You just got on to Jedi...

Not good, I would know... no

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:34 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! that stuff looks so good!...A little concerned about the conversation between Neo and the Oracle tho... confused

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:44 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

davidus> i asked a question, space on my comp is at a premium, if it is new, i will dl it, but if not, ive alread got a copy...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 08:47 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Get rid of the others and get these then, they're high-res quicktime that you can't live without. smile And Jedi's not a crackpot, he's just conservative about his hard drive space!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:22 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Aren't we all...

Or should I say, weren't we all...? I just got twice the disk space and a new computer... big grin

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 10:24 PM