KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Erleuchtet

Would you participate?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 10 62.50%
No 2 12.50%
I don't know, i would have to see it... 4 25.00%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Erleuchtet
Started by: JediHDM

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Erleuchtet

Ush, please dont close this yet, as this is just to gauge feelings...

Ok, so, if i were to create an Erleuchtet thread, or a Matrix game, in the Role playing forum, would anyone/everyone come and play? or would it just be a waste of time? I wanna know, from the usual suspects and everyone else...if i were to start a Matrix game in the role playing forum, or even the unhosted forum, would you participate or not?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:10 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yes

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:12 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

yep i would...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 09:17 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Would you be running it yourself, Jedi, or just letting the thing be run effectively by everyone? That changes which area it goes in you see.

Final playtesting on my own Matrix game is now in progress and the missions should be starting before too long.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

that would be my next question...whether we want it to be general decision or someone to run it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:57 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gotcha. Ok, tell me how it goes!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 10:59 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well, you saw the original thread, i assume it would pretty much follow the same general idea, i/we would have to add some kinda randomizer (ive got a bunch of dice...) and a set way to fight, unless we were to just have it as a basic meeting place for when Matrix Online comes out...we would have to have more discussion before we could set it in place.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:03 PM
SimplePriest

I'm in

yes

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:16 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:22 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I didn't imagine you would want to use dice...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:26 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Me, too (Raises hand)

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:32 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Count me in!!!!!!!! yes rock

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:33 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

ush: try /dev/urandom :P
jedi: yes, visavis yes

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:58 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am happy enough using normal dice, thanks...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:20 AM
priestjim
Grovda

well, it's just grovda Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:34 AM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll treat this as the recruitment thread for a potential game; as per the normal rules please don't start anything until I give it the go ahead!

It would be nice if we could synchronise the launch of the two games. Or at least the plot of my one with the start of this, if it happens.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:07 AM
furryman
honky

well, i know what il be doing
quote:
Your orders are quite simply to lead and/or assist in infiltration and reconnaisance of possible free-minds, heretofore to be known as frees.

when im not doing that, can i kick some ass with omega angel

Last edited by furryman on Nov 3rd, 2003 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:10 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

burly> of course yes

ush> of course, i've read the rules...but could you explain this a little better, i guess i'm lost to what you are saying...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:27 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

If there's any room in the 3 or 4 crews you have stick out tongue, I'm in!

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:36 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well, you are right, mike, there are quite a few people signed up, im thinking there might have to be at least two ships...or more, depends on how this idea evolves...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:37 AM