KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Super Brawl

Super Brawl
Started by: drod400

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
drod400

Smile Super Brawl

well, the clip when smith an neo where flipping in the air kinda looked like a dragonball Z flight fight to me.

Last edited by drod400 on Nov 2nd, 2003 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:04 PM
drod400 is currently offline Click here to Send drod400 a Private Message Find more posts by drod400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Super Brawl, no Burly

haha, did i just say that?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:05 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Didn't I hear this somewhere b4?... wink huh

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:23 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i know i said somethin about it being dragon ball in movie form as soon as the tv spot came out

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:37 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

yeah they did and Super Brawl will RULE all fights!!!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 11:39 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickysan

IT IS DRAGON BALL! the bros are totaly in to anime thats what half the matrix is based on any one see ghost is the shell, TOTAL MATRIX! so of corse its like dragon ball jsut comepare the fights in dbz to the super brawl stuff you see in the trailer, like how the buildings get destroyed when the hit each other

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:11 AM
nickysan is currently offline Click here to Send nickysan a Private Message Find more posts by nickysan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manetheran

Super Brawl is looking pretty cool... like taking the ideas behind all the fights so far, combining them, adding Special FX, and then putting part of it in the air :-D

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:13 AM
Manetheran is currently offline Click here to Send Manetheran a Private Message Find more posts by Manetheran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElBiUs
Cleric - S Class

(please log in to view the image)

ElBiUS: It ends tonight.

SuIbLe: I know this, I seen it. Come over here, Mr. Elbius. Let's enjoy the show that the people paid expensive to watch our fight...

Run ElBiUs, run! Save the Forum...
{pic by 011 (3o Escolhido)}

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:39 AM
ElBiUs is currently offline Click here to Send ElBiUs a Private Message Find more posts by ElBiUs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Re: Super Brawl

quote:
Originally posted by drod400
well, the clip when smith an neo where flipping in the air kinda looked like a dragonball Z flight fight to me.

Oh dear. I never dreamed I'd see the day we'd reduce The Matrix to the level of DBZ fans. *gets out her omg im Goku666 dbz is sooooo coooool!!!!11!!!!1! shield*

AI.

PS. Speaking of anime, I live in a practical ghost town. What's going on the Cowboy Bebop movie? (I've onyl seen CB once but I fell in love with it, and yay-joy for me 'cause Watanabe did those very cool Animatrix animes, wheee for the film noir-ness of DS!) According to Jonathon Ross it's meant to be released over on my isle mid-2004. Let's hope it gets more media attention than Spirited Away. I wonder if that's still running... I wanted to go see it.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:55 AM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

quote:
Originally posted by Verity
Didn't I hear this somewhere b4?... wink huh

Deja vu perhaps? wink

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:17 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote