KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Online - What you expect, hope for, or know about it

The Matrix Online - What you expect, hope for, or know about it
Started by: The Unknown

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Unknown
Anomaly

The Matrix Online - What you expect, hope for, or know about it

With the Matrix Online coming out next year, what do you expect, hope for, or already know about the game?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:11 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i want to be smithy

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:14 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

most games have fake filler crap..
example: grand theft auto... you get a big city but not much freedom cant go inside most places...

in the matrix online eveyr building is real if you see an 80 story sky scraper you can go on all 80 floors.. there are all types of real life places, subways, clubs.. etc...

oh and the size.. if the city of sydney australia was 1 square inch, the city the game takes place in will be 1 square foot !!!

i hope they include some movie locations.. oracles apartment, room 303, the subway fight... and so on

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:18 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Do you know if keys made by the Keymaker can be used?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:23 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

hope they can smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:37 AM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

keym is dead, but agents, and most programs i guess, have keys

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:40 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yeah, it would be cool if you were being chased by an enemy and then run through a door and end up on the other side of the city.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:40 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
keym is dead, but agents, and most programs i guess, have keys

Since you can ask the Oracle if you're The One, then the Matrix has probably been rebooted and this is just another stage like the previous 6 times. That means that the Keymaker is back.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:42 AM
furryman
honky

the oracle is dead?

well, most probably...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:46 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

She might die, or her program is reset, or possibly an upgrade is created

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:55 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

or perhaps, the only way to save the humans is to reset the matrix, thus, it is a new iteration, the 7th...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 01:21 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

JediHDM, have you heard if keys can be used or anything?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:04 PM
HooT

Morpheus and Niobe will be in it

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:20 PM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I just wanna play now!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:23 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Hoot, do you have any pics of Niobe and Morpheus from the game, or did you just hear about it from someone?

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:35 PM
forumcrew

yea really where did that come from? it would kind of give away part of revo..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:37 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

dude i wanna go to the white hall way door room... that would be awesome.. oh and can u sell peoples shell codes...... or can u be like a mero type dude...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:27 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

You won't have to sell shell codes because you can choose your own avatar. And you can trade different skills and things with other players. It would be awesome if you could use the backdoors. You could easily escape an enemy, and sneak up on your opponent.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I can't wait! big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:13 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Watch it turn out to be some disappointing game, lol. Most likely, the backdoors aren't accessible unless it's on some mission or something.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:16 AM