KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is 3 enough?

Is 3 enough?
Started by: MadKowDZs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadKowDZs
Ready for action.

Question Is 3 enough?

Personally, I think that "The Matrix" should end with a trilogy. If more movies are made about the matrix, I think that it would fizzle out and many people would get tired of the idea. However, I'm sure that there will be other films that use this theme of humans not being in control of their lives, and have a chosen few trying to change this.
Of course if someone does continue on "The Matrix" at least give it a few generations.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:28 AM
MadKowDZs is currently offline Click here to Send MadKowDZs a Private Message Find more posts by MadKowDZs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

let me say thisonce more (again)...
THERE...WILL...BE...NO...MORE...MATRIX...MOVIES!!!!! At all, ever, anymore...everyone get that? NO?!? read post again...good

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:44 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Hahahahaha... lovely thread. wink

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:53 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadKowDZs
Ready for action.

Ouch...

Well, that struck a nerve!

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." ~ Albert Einstein
"Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want."
The MadKowDZs Website
"It is unwise to lower your defenses!"~Darth Vader

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:57 AM
MadKowDZs is currently offline Click here to Send MadKowDZs a Private Message Find more posts by MadKowDZs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i'm sorry, and it wasn't directed at you in particular, its just i'm tired of people saying that the evil Warner Bros. empire is going to keep making Matrix movies...the Wachowski bros. have stated that three is all, no more...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:00 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadKowDZs
Ready for action.

Unclear...

I understand this, I suppose I wasnt conveying the point I had in my brain to the readers... Sorry, I'll try and be more clear in the future.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." ~ Albert Einstein
"Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want."
The MadKowDZs Website
"It is unwise to lower your defenses!"~Darth Vader

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:03 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

mad> i am sorry. Yes, i think that three is enough. No more, no less...enough time to say what needs to be said...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:06 AM
Manetheran

If there were more than three, it would be getting excessive. I don't think they'll make more, and besides, they've already said as much anyway.

I think that three will be good with me as long as they answer all the questions they started in the last one (or at least give some idea to clarify them a bit)...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:06 AM
Manetheran is currently offline Click here to Send Manetheran a Private Message Find more posts by Manetheran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

bunny Yes they need not make anymore than three. I feel three is enough.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:08 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Three is symbolic. Notice? There are three movies. Three times three Animatrix animes; Agents move in threes (the Burly Brawl doesn't count because Smith isn't an Agent anymore), there are three 'main' characters, Neo's first saviour is Trinity, the whole speech thing near the end of 'Loaded ("...three ships, three captains, blah blah blah...") - the list goes on! Anyway, any more Matrix movies would ruin it. The Howling much?

AI.

Edit: Urot, I'm loving your signature image. Animated sweetness. Trinity doesn't look too bad, either smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:40 AM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DidjitalAnomaly

I just need to know if Revolutions are going to be released worldwide on 5th? Does anybody have the complete release dates worldwide?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:14 PM
DidjitalAnomaly is currently offline Click here to Send DidjitalAnomaly a Private Message Find more posts by DidjitalAnomaly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

November 5th is the worldwide, Zero hour release date. It happens at 9 am eastern Us time, and at, literally, the same time worldwide...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:54 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

They already had ahread like this, but yeah, three is enough.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:08 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Of course three is enough, after the third movie what would they do, talk about the lives of the characters? That isn't what the Matrix is about, what the Matrix is about is what is in these three movies, and after this one everything will be explained and described, and there will be no more questions, or that is what the third movie sums up to be. Three is enough...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:36 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DidjitalAnomaly

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
November 5th is the worldwide, Zero hour release date. It happens at 9 am eastern Us time, and at, literally, the same time worldwide...

Ok, Thanks...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 03:18 PM
DidjitalAnomaly is currently offline Click here to Send DidjitalAnomaly a Private Message Find more posts by DidjitalAnomaly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i hope they do do the history of characters, in anime or comics, i would definitely enjoy them...but not in a movie

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:38 PM
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

yep 7 am here in Colorado!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:38 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote