KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A PRESENT FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!

A PRESENT FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!
Started by: spydar1982

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spydar1982
What Up G?

Love A PRESENT FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!

I was laughing my ass off watching Mad TV. When this came on... So I thought I would put it on the net for all my Matrix buddies. Seeing that there isn't any real serious posts lately (just a lot of newb bullshit) and I haven't posted in a while. I am taking the liberty of showing the newbs how to post bullshit without making people feel that they haven't wasted their time. So please, sit back, relax and enjoy the link below.

http://spydarorg.hypermart.net/matrix.html

*Requires Quicktime.
*Feedback/discussion appreciated.
*Keanu is too cool in this (winks @ Korri)...

Last edited by spydar1982 on Nov 3rd, 2003 at 07:49 AM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:20 AM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Keanu does look in cool in this!! Especially the beginning....laughing out loud

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:19 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

what the heck did he ask Keanu when they censored it?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 12:38 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

There is a a show on the E! channel called celebrities uncensored. Its like a paparazi show. They show celebrities doing things they "shouldn't" be doing. I think Keanu's showed him fighting one of his fans (even though it was really all in fun, she was a Matrix fan trying to do some moves on him). So Keanu had some choice (bleeps) words for the paparazi. Aries Spears brought up the show. Although Keanu was swearing to the paparazi in general not just that show.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:09 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

awww cute haircut love

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:05 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

HAAAA!!!!!!!! Who says Keanu doesn't have a sense of humor?!?!?!? laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:44 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

laughing I want some of what he's drinking!!

thumb up Great post Spydar.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:58 PM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

That is some sweet shizzle. Yo. Keanu's sesseh when he swears. Mmm.

"It's the best Matrix movie released this November!"

AI.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:24 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 08:59 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

That was funny! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 09:58 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

IT was funnt when keanu just starting cusing...god****** mother****** **** sucker *****.lol angel

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:06 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

YEA!! People finally responded!!! I was so disappointed when I saw no one was leaving any responses I thought I wasted my time. Thanks all! Yeah and to anyone that says Neo... ahem... I mean Keanu aka "KEENU" has the personality of a board can suck my &%%#&!!@#. Hey you know what? "What?!!" everyone screams... After watching that Letterman interview I see that both Larry and Keanu both like to dress up. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.... sorry... thanks again...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:33 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Your welcome... blink

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:35 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spydar1982
What Up G?

kozzy & audioheem> feel free to take this and put it on the Zion website. I can give you the raw file if you want to put it in windows media format.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:33 AM
Korri

god he is so ****ing hot

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:33 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Korri: Oooh yessir. Mmm. Mmmm... *drowns in a pile of her own drool*

AI.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:09 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

What the f**k? rrite..

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:23 PM
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

But he's so pretty. And I like a man who swears with class. Of course, the Mero' could never be sexy (enough...).

AI.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:32 PM
Korri

What the f**k? ook..

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:33 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

dude i wanna be the mero.... taking over old ass programs...... or smithy!!!!! i must find that ****ing recipe..... and in this mind you know it!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:33 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote