KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Can neo copy himself like smith?

Can neo copy himself like smith?
Started by: maifoshis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maifoshis

Can neo copy himself like smith?

i wonder if neo can copy himself like smith then he could destroy all the copys o0f him just as easily as he ****ed up smith at the end of M1.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:33 PM
maifoshis is currently offline Click here to Send maifoshis a Private Message Find more posts by maifoshis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

Um... no. Neo an actual person, Agent Smtih isn't... Neo doesn't have those types of powers, that's what makes it an awesome movie! :P

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 02:39 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

he does not have those kind of powers yet, but who's to say he won't?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 04:31 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Well, that'd be silly. Because, first, there'd be more than one One... and it'd balance out the mathematical equation that was forever un-balanced by human nature. No more anomalies, no more Ones.

AI.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:22 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ginerninja

Maybe thats what makes this time different from the other 5?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 05:45 PM
Ginerninja is currently offline Click here to Send Ginerninja a Private Message Find more posts by Ginerninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

that would be kewl!!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:09 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

yup, Neo is "the one" not the hundred or thousand...

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:35 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

damn!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 06:59 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

It would be cool if he could do that! He could very well learn that from Smith....since they r the same...

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:00 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

ya..

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:01 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

I read somewhere that at the end of Reloaded Smith wouldn't be the only one who could copy himself

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:54 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Hmmmm...interesting!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:56 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Can't remember where I read that

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 07:58 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
neooneoen

If you learn anything from the matrix it is the fact that there are no rules today that can't be broken tomorrow. Gotta love that. computers can be coooool.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:09 PM
neooneoen is currently offline Click here to Send neooneoen a Private Message Find more posts by neooneoen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

No. It’s not “in the math”. Smith is the zero. Any number times zero equals zero. But any number times one is the number in question.

And as Ikobe points out. 1 = 1. More than one One sounds… fishy.

I’ve also heard that Smith is not the only one who can copy himself. But that doesn’t mean it’s Neo, though. And not as an virus if it is the case.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:14 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Maybe by saying copy means connected wirelessly to the matrix. Copy my real self to the matrix wirelessly. Just a thought. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: But Neo does not copy himself in Revolutions

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:33 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

it would be very cool, but Ikobe is right, he is still human and lacks the powers

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:38 PM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

plus the entire idea of "the one" is that he is the ONE it would be beat to have 5 of him

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:39 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

He would be then "The Five" like the music group stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:42 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

Neo mulitplies->The Ones line up-> a beat comes in-> they begin to sing their number one hit while The Smiths stare at them like they were the Harlem Globetrotters :P

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:46 PM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote