KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What's the coolist scene in Realoded?

What's the coolist scene in Realoded?
Started by: TeddyBear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TeddyBear

What's the coolist scene in Realoded?

I know it's what everyone says, but I like the Burly Brawl.

(I also like the fight in the Merovingian's)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:06 PM
TeddyBear is currently offline Click here to Send TeddyBear a Private Message Find more posts by TeddyBear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

nope, i liked the chateau scene, however, my fav was the Architect...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:08 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Me say No.2 on yo list is BEST.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:08 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeddyBear

Yeah the Architect scene is deep. It rocks right after that when he's flyin' so fast it bends the buildings smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:13 PM
TeddyBear is currently offline Click here to Send TeddyBear a Private Message Find more posts by TeddyBear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

id have to say my fav part was when the two semis collided during the Freeway Scene and the ripple was going through the trailers...oooo...i gotta go watch it now haha

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:34 PM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

chateau scene..

with the freeway i was so mad they made a large mistake...
they put trin on a ducatti only to have her not be able to out run cop cars.. she never needed to swerve through traffic all crazy just stay on the shoulder and punch it.. and i speak from experience i have my motorcycle licence not a car on that road was going to get near her.. i know i know its a movie.. but the matrix is far more then just a movie.. and as good as they did everything else.. that was weak!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:37 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeddyBear

You know Jet Li was originally cast as Seraph(the part was made for him) but then he pulled out.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:56 PM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

that wouldve been pretty cool, but the actual Seraph, sorry i dont know his name, is better for the part id say

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 11:58 PM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Collin Chou would be hurt, you know

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:08 AM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeddyBear

I think Jet Li's the man, but he tends to make all of the movies that he's in be bad.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:11 AM
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

yeah i agree with TeddyBear on that one, his movies do tend to be pretty cheap, but they are bad ass

-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:13 AM
MadKowDZs
Ready for action.

Cool Best scene in The Matrix: Reloaded

I enjoyed the chateau fight scene.

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." ~ Albert Einstein
"Envy can be a positive motivator. Let it inspire you to work harder for what you want."
The MadKowDZs Website
"It is unwise to lower your defenses!"~Darth Vader

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:16 AM
MadKowDZs is currently offline Click here to Send MadKowDZs a Private Message Find more posts by MadKowDZs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

id hav to say the beginning of the Burley Brawl was awesome cus there was no CGI, they just made the whole thing with people and i thought that was awesome, but then again, that Chateau scene was awesome toothumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:18 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeddyBear

It's awsome in the chateu scene when Neo stops the sword with his bear hand eek!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:22 AM
TeddyBear

Say, Hex, I thought Neo is Jesus.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:23 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

lol, ya, i could do that to, but half my hand would be gone, but i would stop for a split second.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:24 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeddyBear

These are the sacrifices we have to meke sometimes.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:29 AM
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya, its propaganda-"You can be just like Neo............but ur hand is gunna be FU**ED"

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:44 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i like the highway scene.. and the part where morph blew up the twins escalade.... greatest scene of all time for me....... plus i liked the highway scene because it was a fight without neo.. not saying he sux.. jus that all the fights had neo in it.....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:47 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TeddyBear

LOL laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:47 AM