KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Did you like The Matrix Reloaded?

Did you like The Matrix Reloaded?
Started by: TeddyBear

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TeddyBear

Did you like The Matrix Reloaded?

I loved it!

See how well you know it here:
http://quizilla.com/users/Samson87/...The%20Matrix%3F

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:23 PM
TeddyBear is currently offline Click here to Send TeddyBear a Private Message Find more posts by TeddyBear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AMADEUS
Komposerr

it was stupud.
Kinda starts getting like star wars(starwars is awsome though)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2003 10:38 PM
AMADEUS is currently offline Click here to Send AMADEUS a Private Message Find more posts by AMADEUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

i liked it for its special effects. I hated it anyway. They should just thank god it had good effects

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:15 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No, too preachy.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 12:26 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

it was good but as mind teasing as the first one.............we can kinda guess whats gonna happen in revolutions

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 01:09 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

I liked the conversation between neo and the architect. Things that question a persons logic , existence and judgement interest me alot :P

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:09 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

i loved it, keanu reeves, neo, was H-O-T smokin' smokin' smokin'

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:23 AM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

i'm with satsujin on this one. It was brilliant. I didn't appreciate it when it came out and i saw it, but then i realized the depth the movie had to it, and that's what make it the best trilogy of all time for me.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:21 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slave_chimp

i really hoped it would be good, but im afraid it sux0rz, and the third one, eeeyyuchhh

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:33 AM
slave_chimp is currently offline Click here to Send slave_chimp a Private Message Find more posts by slave_chimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Nah i thought it was pathetic.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:27 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khalla

It was great but it did take me a couple of times to watch it to get it

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:52 AM
khalla is currently offline Click here to Send khalla a Private Message Find more posts by khalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JRatT12

The first matrix was good the second one was crappie the thread will probable be really crappie. Why you ask? The Matrix suffers from what I like to call sci-fi degradation. The first one had a great idea something new that hadn’t been done. But the second was about trying to expand on an already perfect idea so they just start loading it up with action action action. Lots of sci-fi sequels suffer from this like the Alien movies (the first to where great all the rest where just ok) the Terminator movies (first two great third ok). Action tends to take over in sci-fi sequels which is good for all the stupid people how like just cool fight seens and stuff but S*** for the rest of us.

….ohh and someone said it was the best trilogy ever….uummm NO WAY IN HELL. The best trilogy ever is the godfather trilogy. Nothing else even comes close to being a better trilogy then those movies…..and if you don’t agree with me I guess ill just have to make you an offer you cant refuse

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:10 AM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

All I know is that I watched Reloaded a bunch of times while chatting on the forums and I turned it in a week late. Geat film. Great background film as well.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:53 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

it would of been good, but it had so much to live up to it just kinda fizzled out. some of the best action scenes ever though.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:23 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Moving to the Matrix forum
moving--moved

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:21 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

ok, did anyone else notice the slurr of new members within a week of revs coming out? hmm, noobies seem to come to this forum like flys to week old fruit... Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:29 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

This is a stupid post. everyone kniows that The Matrix and The Matrix: Reloaded was awsome and is the best movie out. Revo's will rule the charts and lotr will crumble in fear and be thrown to hell!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:47 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seth-Gecko
Shidoshi

I think the reason a lot of people didnt like reloaded is because it wasnt as......flashy as 1. In part one, they had that cool techno track "spybreak" (WHICH EVERYFRICKIN MOVIE HAD TO USE AFTER THAT!!!!!), they used bullet-time quite a bit and the end all reason, more action scenes and less speeches. Part 2 was kinda boring with the Zion scene, the extra long convo with Neo and the old counseler, action and reaction speech....while im sure it was all neccesary, it probably could've been much shorter!!

However, I know a good movie...and Reloaded is a great movie. Great special FX, great continuation of the story, brilliant action!

- Bruce Lee

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:13 PM
Seth-Gecko is currently offline Find more posts by Seth-Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i thought the first one was both a gritty slick masterpiece. The second was everything a sequal tries to be. The second was a thousand times more exstravagent with a deeper substance than the original. Matrix has a presence that transcends film. It's deffiantly one of if not the greatest event in film history

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 10:17 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manetheran

The first one was very good in my opinion. The second one was just trying to add lots of things that didn't really need adding. I noticed that the film is a rave scene, a huge, long fight with a bunch of smiths, and then the movie starts.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 10:57 PM
Manetheran is currently offline Click here to Send Manetheran a Private Message Find more posts by Manetheran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote