KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The LOOP.

The LOOP.
Started by: -=Urot=-

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

The LOOP.

I'm watching M1 right now. And i see that the LOOP train is the same one we will see in REV.

quote:
Agent Smith: You hear that, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of
inevitability. It is the sound....of your death.

Now when Agent Smith says that to Neo, do you think he was hinting to the previous "One's"?

I know its a stretch, I just wanted to see what you guys thought.

Oh and by the way..... ONE MORE DAYT TIL REV!!! WOOHOO!!! Happy Dance

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:49 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

wtf ??? hinting to other "ones" i dont get it

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:49 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

He/She/It thinks that the agent is hinting that Revolutions will end at the train station becuase Smith already killed the 5(?) other Neo's there. (?)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:53 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Ha! I do! At least the idea of it anyway.

Though, you kinda have to know what "inevitability" or "inevitable" mean. You think it means that it means a repetition or repeat of things that have happened before. But what it really means is "Impossible to avoid or prevent" and "Invariably occurring or appearing; predictable". A synonym of "inevitable" is "certain".

And there you have it! smile

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

still dont get it

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:55 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Nah, I just take the movie how it's shown. I think that Smith was trying to Psyche out Neo, make him afraid to fight. I just wanna watch Revolutions Wednesday with an open mind, not clogged by any would be theories and suggestions.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:56 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Because he/she/it got it wrong.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Good god, I just saw the preview for Revolutions(on TNT after M1)...Is that online anywhere?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:00 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

To all of the above i'm a he.

Now as far as the topic of the thread is concerned, I was just stating an ide about the appearnce of the Same LOOP Train in M1 that will be shown in M3.

Smith really didnt know about the previous ones. What I should have siad is do you think the W.B's were hinting at the previous ones.

I guess some of you missed my point.

Xeous as I stated before it was just an idea, nothing more. So dont come off as if free thought is not allowed in here.

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:04 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
Xeous as I stated before it was just an idea, nothing more. So dont come off as if free thought is not allowed in here.

What are you talking about? I just don't buy into any theories that float around.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:09 AM
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Uh. I don't think that Smith's line is refering to this happening previously at all.

First, Smith hadn't been "set free" yet, and he is acting as if this is all new to him.

Secondly, and in support of the first, Smith says "I watched you die, and with a certain bit of satisfaction I may add, and then something happened. Somthing that I knew was impossible but it happened anyway. You destroyed me Mr Anderson."

You're reading to much into "inevitable." Even if we didn't know the defintion of the word, taken within context, we can determine that it means "Unavoidable" ; "Certain" and all other synonyms.. Also, at that point in time, we did not know (and neither did the cast and crew) that they were going to make the second and third movies.

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:22 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Ok your right. I was alittle off base with my last comment. wink

Question for ya. Why would the W.B'S show the same Loop Train In M1 and M3? In your opinion what's the connection?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:24 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It's a different train station, if you are implying the Subway fight in The Matrix and then Mobile Ave. in Revolutions.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:42 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

I know its a diff station. I was just addressing the train. Its the same in both movies.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Maybe because most subway stations connect to each other. big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:53 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

LOL maybe.

I was just wondering about the connection between M1 and M3.

As you know the Wb's dont do anything by mistake.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:55 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Except for already having bullet holes in the cars in the M2 car chase before the Twins, Agents, or Trinity shoots at them. big grin

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:06 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by -=Urot=-
Smith really didnt know about the previous ones.

Yes he did. Watch Reloaded again.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:50 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

unknown> what are you talking about? when?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:07 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Except for already having bullet holes in the cars in the M2 car chase before the Twins, Agents, or Trinity shoots at them. big grin

those arnt plot line mistakes they are filming mistakes, and just because you didnt see them shoot yet doesnt mean they didnt.. and a bigger mistake is when the car flips on the highway.. the undercarrage on it was done real crappy.. oh and the biggest is having a ducatti not able to out run a cop... the unknown please do explain.. dont just throw out a random comment..

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:17 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote