KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Sigs!

Sigs!
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Sigs!

I don't post in here much, mostly because it is a newer area and that most of the time I'm not lookin up the Matrix, but right now I am!

After looking around a bit, I declare that this section has the greatest signatures! big grin

Just wanted to let you know...this is also a kind of "Hello, I'm here to say hi and get social!" thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:50 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

lol ok

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:50 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, so I'm being a goofball...what's your point? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:56 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

im bored and writing useless posts ...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:01 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hey, me too! big grin

What do you think of my sig? I made it just to get into the Matrix spirit! Thought it was kind of original...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:04 AM
forumcrew

thanks and welcome.. this is gonna get closed by the way

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:04 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

lol everything is getting closed but the spoilers... hmmm why ?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:07 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I have no idea...

Don't care much about that, Forumcrew, most pointless threads get closed eventually. I've been here for 2 years, I know these things. wink

Like your sig as well, Forumcrew. A Godshinto original?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:09 AM
forumcrew

hell no, its a forumcrew original as all mine are

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:09 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

as are these...

Attachment: osiris sig.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Awesome! I too make most of my own sigs! Except for 2 of the lightsaber ones I use...

Why'd you put the KMC in the gunfire though? Usually Godshinto does that, so that's where I got the idea that he made it. confused

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:11 AM
forumcrew

and

Attachment: signature.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

forumcrew

i liked having it there.. i wanted it kinda hidden and that spot came to mind

REXXXX
Networking

It does blend in well...

I made this one for Halloween...

Attachment: smithtrickortreat.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:14 AM
forumcrew

i like that one a lot the smith in the front looks real tight.. and i can really imagain him saying that

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:15 AM
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

My sig is an original too, can you put the pieces together? big grin

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:15 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

dude forum crew... make me a sig... i know mine is cool... but make like sumthin with a shit load of sentinals and an orangey smith....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:24 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Dude, stinkfist- you've had TWO SIGS IN THE LAST MONTH AND YOU JUST STARTED USING MINE TODAY!!! sheesh... roll eyes (sarcastic)

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:31 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

so..... lol i like sigs..... WHOA can i add all of em into lie a ... super uber stink sig.... ohhhhh the thought *drool*

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:03 AM