KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » 24 Hours to go!

24 Hours to go!
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Omega
Z10N0101

24 Hours to go!

A rhetorical statement! WHO DOESN't KNOW THIS?!?! big grin

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:04 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJCool976
The Matrix Has Me

I know it, I know it. I bought 5 tickets last night for the 7:10 p.m. showing tomorrow night. I would go sooner if I didn't have to work to pay for the tickets. My friends owe me. cool

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:11 PM
DJCool976 is currently offline Click here to Send DJCool976 a Private Message Find more posts by DJCool976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BingaBonga
**-Away-**

i can't wait! woot! go matrix, i think the name sounds awesome, matrix.. revolutions *gets shivers*

◦•~The KMC Sisterhood~•◦

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:31 PM
BingaBonga is currently offline Click here to Send BingaBonga a Private Message Find more posts by BingaBonga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

big grin!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 02:40 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tshirt

And the reviews are mostly bad.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/The...tions-10000557/

Averaging 6.3 out of 10. Currently 9 out of 15 reviews were disappointed in the movie.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:09 PM
tshirt is currently offline Click here to Send tshirt a Private Message Find more posts by tshirt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
69erSteiner

i dont care about reviews, but i do care about 9:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, when i go see it for myself

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:13 PM
69erSteiner is currently offline Click here to Send 69erSteiner a Private Message Find more posts by 69erSteiner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DidjitalAnomaly

*sigh*
Im quite hesitated its going to be tomorrow in where i live rite now.. i did not get any confirmation about the dates from the local theatres...........

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:31 PM
DidjitalAnomaly is currently offline Click here to Send DidjitalAnomaly a Private Message Find more posts by DidjitalAnomaly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
julibug

quote:
Originally posted by tshirt

Averaging 6.3 out of 10. Currently 9 out of 15 reviews were disappointed in the movie.

Reviews?!? We don't need no stinkin' reviews!!!!!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 03:48 PM
julibug is currently offline Click here to Send julibug a Private Message Find more posts by julibug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

julibug> ditto

reviews are for the mindless masses, who like movies where it is two non-stop hours of action, the hero gets the woman, never gets touched, and lives to fight another day, with no plot, no substance, and DEFINITELY no philosophy..

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:09 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

Re: 24 Hours to go!

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
A rhetorical statement! WHO DOESN't KNOW THIS?!?! big grin
I swear I didnt know,wow

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:12 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

if u need a review you have no opinions if you have no opinions of your own.. your worthless

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:15 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

the reviews are just like spoiler... why read them?

anyway....just 0ne day yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

btw, i wacth reloaded like three times this weekend, and i'm repalying enter the matrix....i can't wait

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:19 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

im watching Matrix every day on TBS to get in the "mood"...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:20 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
69erSteiner

ive been watching tbs too...the quick cuts of the neo smith fight look amazing...plus the clip they showed on mtv, making the movie was equally nice...looks like they went back to the first matrix on some of their fight scenes

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:31 PM
69erSteiner is currently offline Click here to Send 69erSteiner a Private Message Find more posts by 69erSteiner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, i dont care if people talk during the movie, cause im repeating the lines anyway (memorization rules!!!) but every time a commercial comes on im like SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!! its a commercial!!!! cause they show clips and stuff...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:47 PM
Korri

weeeeeeeed!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 05:43 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJCool976
The Matrix Has Me

TBS is very nice to us. I have watched it a couple of times too.
As for reviews...they are never accurate. The best movies always get crap ratings.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:22 PM
DJCool976 is currently offline Click here to Send DJCool976 a Private Message Find more posts by DJCool976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

quote:
Originally posted by tshirt

Screw them. They're just jealous. Or something. Hey... people said that Underworld was bad... *cough* *watches the tumbleweed go past*

I liked it!

AI.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:24 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i liked it too

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:27 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davidus712

underworld is cool but that could just be my trousers talking... kate beckinsale in leather and ia m sold

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:57 PM
Davidus712 is currently offline Click here to Send Davidus712 a Private Message Find more posts by Davidus712 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote