KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » funny things to do after zero hour

funny things to do after zero hour
Started by: forumcrew

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
forumcrew

funny things to do after zero hour

anyone ever seen the simpsons where homer walks out and goes who would of though darth vader was lukes father.. and theres a big line of people waiting to go in.. i think it would be funny to do that with revolutions... only fake spoilers.. like who would of thought the architect or smith was neos father... or who would of thought the matrix was a dream

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:32 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

assuming those are not true...j/k

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:39 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

haha if they were the people outside would know cause theyd here me yelling from the inside

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:40 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

lmao...I was plannin on doing that...and send messages to all my friends with a fake ending...They hav'nt got 1st showing like me and my other 2 mates. hehe

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:43 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

HAHAHA...rofl, yes that is true, forum...that is true

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:43 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i did the exact same thing when i saw reloaded, me and my friends looked for ppl we know to spoiled the movie for them. we found one and told him that trinity died, but we said it out loud, that everyone in the line turned to see us with a big surprised face, our friend got really mad at us, just as the ppl waiting sure did

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:50 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

hhaa i told my friend she died too hahaa

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:51 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

THAT IS SO WRONG, even if she did get resuscitated...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:54 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Why is it wrong?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 04:56 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

Hmm... "God, that was so cliché, Thomas waking up at his computer and it was all a dream!"

AI

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:36 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

they should have me

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:37 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

tell wrong ass spoilers on the forum...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:38 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Listen saying soemthing like "Trinity died" coming out of Reloaded isn't bad. FFS, it shows you it happening in the first bloody scene.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 06:38 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

lol, im c'n it at 6 am, then goin to school, ooh the possibilities. also, my friends gettin it sumhow (i ono, dont ask) so i wanted to take that an watch it on my laptop outside the theater w/loud speakers so everyone hears it b4 they get in, ooh, thatd be soo mean, lol

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 07:43 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote