KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Something I noticed in Reloaded and Animatrix

Something I noticed in Reloaded and Animatrix
Started by: Pablo G

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

Something I noticed in Reloaded and Animatrix

There's this annoying kid that keeps thanking Neo for saving him. and Neo always says you saved yourself. In the short "Kid's Story" in Animatrix you see the kid that fell of a roof after agents were chasing him and survived. When he was unplugged he thanked Neo and Neom said: You saved yourself kid.

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:24 PM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seth-Gecko
Shidoshi

Kid, self substantiated as they put it in the animatrix, was of the 1% that didnt buy the programming at all. Before he fell, he told Neo that he believes and fell to his "death" but I bet he woke right up in the real world.

- Bruce Lee

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:26 PM
Seth-Gecko is currently offline Find more posts by Seth-Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Dude... we KNOW it's the same kid!!! Michael J. Popper...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:26 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

I think we've all known since Reloaded came out!

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 09:41 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

But it didn't make sense how he escaped the Matrix and how they were able to locate him.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:50 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

hmmm gotta do it again

Attachment: lastweek.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:30 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Was that directed at me? If so, then please explain how they located him/how he got out of the Matrix.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:34 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Ice_Lightningo3
I think we've all known since Reloaded came out!

Actually... since the Animatrix came out! (Animatrix was June, Reloaded was May stick out tongue)

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:01 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GangusGrievous
4 armed Wonder

ya, u hav to be the 99% of these people that have seen the movie more times then u can countthumb up

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:07 AM
GangusGrievous is currently offline Click here to Send GangusGrievous a Private Message Find more posts by GangusGrievous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pablo G
Coolest Beaner Around

I noticed after I got the Reloaded DVD

"You can get further with a kind word and a gun, than just a kind word" - Al Capone

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:30 AM
Pablo G is currently offline Click here to Send Pablo G a Private Message Find more posts by Pablo G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

quote:
Originally posted by MC Mike
Dude... we KNOW it's the same kid!!! Michael J. Popper...

Michael K. Popper wink

He's less annoying in KS. Wheee. I love you Shinichiro.

AI.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 05:05 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote