KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Just an odd coincidence...

Just an odd coincidence...
Started by: Metamorphisis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Tongue Just an odd coincidence...

Gotta keep this short 'cause I'm at work, but I was just thinking, what does everybody think about the Merovingian asking for the Oracle's Eyes, and then Neo apparently being blind in the Revo trailers??

Post your thoughts, I'll read later big grin

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Who has the time? But then we can never have time if we never take time!

zorro Who was that masked man?!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 10:52 PM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manetheran

I figure that it probably has no realation to anything.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:02 PM
Manetheran is currently offline Click here to Send Manetheran a Private Message Find more posts by Manetheran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Neo gets blinded by Bane. It has nothing to do with Neo's blindfold. Mero means that he wants to see the world without time just like the oracle does. He asks for the program that predicts the future.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2003 11:53 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monstaloc

merv wanted the oracle's eyes cuz he wants to be even more powerful by having the program that tells the future. neo is blinded in a fight with bane on the hammer right after the logos and hammer split up.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:09 AM
monstaloc is currently offline Click here to Send monstaloc a Private Message Find more posts by monstaloc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

mervs a perv..hehe
this could be classed as spoilers ..hmm.... wink

ps. i like dots

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 12:12 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

No no no - I know how Neo is blinded and that there is no direct relation!! stick out tongue Does anyone here think that the Wakowskis were trying to make an indirect connection of sorts? Nothing in these movies happens without a reason...

I was just looking for comments on the metaphorical aspect of it all, something that we can hope for in less than 12 hours!! big grin

You didn't come here to make the choice, you've already made it! You're only here to understand why you made it. I would've thought you'd have figured that out by now.

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you could not wake from that dream?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:35 AM
Metamorphisis is currently offline Click here to Send Metamorphisis a Private Message Find more posts by Metamorphisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metamorphisis
Mr Wizard

Burly, how's this a spoiler? It's in the TV spot and theatrical trailers -- no underground footage here...nooooo. confused

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:36 AM