KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » for anybody whos scared

for anybody whos scared
Started by: .:Space Opera:.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

Worried for anybody whos scared

im scared that revos is going to suck balls! i need comfort badly! i thought reloaded was okay but, it bothers me that it COULD suck...
somebody please asure me that it wont
please help me!!

HELP ! !

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 01:51 AM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manetheran

Blargh!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:01 AM
Manetheran is currently offline Click here to Send Manetheran a Private Message Find more posts by Manetheran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

laughing out loud

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:07 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

The brother's care to much about these movies. They put everything they had to ensure there vision was transfered on the screen flawlessly to thier vision. Everyone involved in these movies care so much about the story, and the entertainment the fans will take away from it. That alone should be enough for you that it will live up to your anticipation. If it isnt, look at the previous movies. Did they leave you satisfied and entertain you? if so then there should be no reason revolutions wont. Reloaded was a sequal to put shame to all other sequals, It multiplied everything from the original so why wouldnt revolutions do the same?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:09 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

dont laugh at me.

ill sue.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:10 AM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

*whipes the tear from his eye*

ragesRemorse> I love you man! *sniff, sniff*

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:16 AM
jinXed by JaNx

well, im glad i could be of assistance. save tghose tears for the end of revolutions. It'll be the last matrix movie. Now that brings a tear to my eye

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

NO! NO! WE STILL HAVE MATRIX ONLINE TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!
dont fret my little G-string!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx

im real sketchy twords matrix online. There just trying to incoorperate to much for a first time attempt. I hope it will be amazing, but i see a game filled with a bland, tired fighting system, pleagued with annoying lag. I hope im wrong though

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:48 AM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

yeah there prolly will be glitches.. lag..... cheaters........ all that shit

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:49 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

well, all the reviews on rottentomatoes sucked.... I'm worried.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 02:49 AM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

btw stinkfist, MMORPG are pretty stable online, its not like other games, the reason why you play-to-play is so they can maintain the game as well as they can, so dont fret...

oh, theres still the possibility for Animatrix 2!!

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:17 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

i wsh ....... i beg for animatrix 2................. and a good gameplay mmorpg...

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 03:18 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote