KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Revolutions Spoilers

Revolutions Spoilers
Started by: bigwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bigwar

Revolutions Spoilers

I got a few questions. And btw was any1 else really dissapointed?
These are things in my opinion the brothers simply blew and really pissed me off. Maybe we are supposed to figure these thing out for ourselves but thats for the time inbetween 2 and 3, not after 3.

1.) Whats up with the merovingian? WHo is he? I thought after reloaded he was maybe a previous "ONE" but no one will ever know. WHy does he want the oracle's eyes? Does it matter hes the most powerful program anyway

2.) Seraph? Obviously used to me employed by mero. Thats all we know. Booooooooooooooooo!

3.) Most improtantly....how does NEO mess up sentinels in the real world? Ive read the hes a machine theory and that explains the coma in reloaded but not how he kill like a thousand sentinels in revolutions wiht no problems. How does he see after hes blind? Obviously he sees machinery but how and why? I thought after reloaded that the "Real World" was another matrix to control those who would awake and NEO actually figured it out. If this isnt the case and I'm wrong........

Then how does smith become BAIN??!!??!?!?!

If im wrong and any1 can answer that logically u jsut won a million bucks. Anyway just some major unanswered questions id like to have answered or at least discussed.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 10:36 PM
bigwar is currently offline Click here to Send bigwar a Private Message Find more posts by bigwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

1.) Whats up with the merovingian? WHo is he? I thought after reloaded he was maybe a previous "ONE" but no one will ever know. WHy does he want the oracle's eyes? Does it matter hes the most powerful program anyway

We know all we need to know about the Merovingian. He is a trafficer of information. Why does he want the oracle's eyes? To get the information which she can see.

2.) Seraph? Obviously used to me employed by mero. Thats all we know. Booooooooooooooooo!

3.) Most improtantly....how does NEO mess up sentinels in the real world? Ive read the hes a machine theory and that explains the coma in reloaded but not how he kill like a thousand sentinels in revolutions wiht no problems. How does he see after hes blind? Obviously he sees machinery but how and why? I thought after reloaded that the "Real World" was another matrix to control those who would awake and NEO actually figured it out. If this isnt the case and I'm wrong........

Neo has a connection with the machines. His anomolous code (which is inside of his brain) shares the same connection in the real world with the machines as that of the sentinals and other machines (because this code exists inside of his brain in the real world aswell). He stops them by communicating with their programming...telling them to auto-destruct somehow. Just as the machine city sends messages to the sentinals on where to attack......Neo sends signals for them to destruct. He fell into a coma because he did not know this and was not ready for it. It was shock.

He sees the machinery even though he is blind because he is connected to it. He doesn't need for his eyes to physically see it........he is a part of it, he knows where it is. Imagine not being able to see your arm. You know where it's at and what it's doing without looking at it.....because you are connected to it. This is why when looking at Bane he saw Smith. He didn't see Bane because he wasn't connected to Bane.......he was only connected to the Smith program that was inside of Bane.

You must remember that all freed people of Zion who used to be in the Matrix are basically cyborgs. They have machinery inserted throughout their body, which is obvious by the ports. When the jack goes into the back of their heads.......what is it jacking in to? Brain tissue? no...a sharp metal object pushing through brain matter would kill them or atleast cause brain damage........it is jacking into the synthetic machinery implanted into them which conveys signals to the brain. This is why Bane could be over taken by Smith. Smith uploaded himself into Bane's synthetic machinery in his head which sent the signals to his brain. It just so happens that because of Neo's anomolous code he can communicate with the machines......he can feel them......he is part of them.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2003 11:09 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote