KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » After the credits

After the credits
Started by: uapyro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
uapyro

After the credits

Is there anything after the credits? I left as soon as the credits were on for about 30 seconds.
Someone claims there was something about Neo's death, but I haven't seen anything here mentioned. Can anyone confirm, or shoot down this information?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:40 AM
uapyro is currently offline Click here to Send uapyro a Private Message Find more posts by uapyro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nickysan

NO NOTHING IS AFTER THE CREDITS BUT BAD MEMORIES!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:41 AM
nickysan is currently offline Click here to Send nickysan a Private Message Find more posts by nickysan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DJCool976
The Matrix Has Me

nope...i waited until the lights came back on and nothing

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:42 AM
DJCool976 is currently offline Click here to Send DJCool976 a Private Message Find more posts by DJCool976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

quote:
Originally posted by nickysan

Shut...up...plain and simple.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:43 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea there was nothing.. since there was after reloaded i made sure to stay again i was hopin for the bros to talk or have a matrix online preview or something

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:44 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

Yea, the money sucking Wachowski's will add something to the credits in 2 weeks so that more people see it again. ha. would not surprise me in the least.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:47 AM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

THEY ARE NOT IN IT FOR THE MONEY
they wanna share their amazing vision with us smile nobody forced you to see it stick out tongue

peace
Happy Dance

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 06:09 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DisrupTer911

yeah, its just a black screen.

What is this Matrix online that everyone talks about?

is it gona be like star wars galaxies?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 06:16 PM
DisrupTer911 is currently offline Click here to Send DisrupTer911 a Private Message Find more posts by DisrupTer911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARKVIRUS

quote:
Originally posted by nickysan

hehehe!!!

Go ahead with yo bad self nicky. Let them know what's up!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 06:21 PM
DARKVIRUS is currently offline Click here to Send DARKVIRUS a Private Message Find more posts by DARKVIRUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

it ses www.thematrix.com n the only thing special on there is "the matrix hacked" which is all the little tidbits they did between movies.
www.matrixonline.com is where all matrix online stuff can be found. sign up for the newsletter and you could possibly be asked to do beta testing HELL YEAH!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:44 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote