KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » I don't like the end of matrix

I don't like the end of matrix
Started by: yesenia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yesenia

Miffed I don't like the end of matrix

the end of matrix revolution was horrible.

what happen to Neo?

why Trinity have to Die?
and plis

why this ending do not finish with the pricipal character that it was NEO?

come on
the have to do the MATRIX 4

DISAPPOINTING

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 05:59 PM
yesenia is currently offline Click here to Send yesenia a Private Message Find more posts by yesenia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Horrid, bordering on rancid!! Lets all pretend that the latter two movies were never made!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 06:02 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

*pretends the latter two movies were never made*

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:30 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hmm I thought it was pretty good, but I'd never made a 2d one

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 07:35 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

hahaha.ou did not get it then.it was a good ending.l mean you wanted the machines destroyed.an ending you knew would happen before you watched the movie.well thats the beauty of the matrix.whats wrong with the machines and humans co-existing?neo did not die coz at the end when he is carried away by the machine, you can see the lights he was seeing so whats the big deal.would you have like trinity to stay in zion without neo?she had to die coz neo was now the intrephase btween the humans and the machines.great movie.who could have thot.hahaha

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:25 PM
MR ANDERSON is currently offline Click here to Send MR ANDERSON a Private Message Find more posts by MR ANDERSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

If Trinity didn't die, the machines would kill her anyway...And the humans could not destroy the machines. The humans were never meant to destroy the machines. They can't. Didn't you see the machine city? It's enormous! I mean WHOA! The One was only meant to end the war and nothing else. To help humans and machines live in peace at last.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:52 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote