KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Silly new user thought *spoiler* kinda

Silly new user thought *spoiler* kinda
Started by: zemp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zemp

Silly new user thought *spoiler* kinda

First off this is my first post...so HI!

second of all if this has been posted or asked, sorry

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that all of the things neo could see in the "real world" that were machine were Yellow Glowing (not MRsmith/bane yellow flame)

what other thing did he see in a yellow grid like this in previous movies....only one thing that I can recall .... The Oracles Guarder...yes I have forgotten his name.

when Neo frist sees him in the Matrix..he too shows up yellow.

kinda neat I think...and Ideas? Is that simply a show of pure power....why were his blind visions very similar. Just neat I thought.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:31 PM
zemp is currently offline Click here to Send zemp a Private Message Find more posts by zemp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

SERAPH wasn't really yellow. He just had a golden glow.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:40 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

Neo sees in pure energy...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 08:54 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zemp

Yeah I am down with that. But I am just wondering if there is a connection trying to be made. In reloaded, he was the only one that way and they made a point to show him that way, then they brought the effect back in revolution, but only out of the matrix and only when nearing the Mech city. Interesting thats all

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:28 PM
zemp is currently offline Click here to Send zemp a Private Message Find more posts by zemp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

no seraph was seen in gold code most likely because he is an "angel"

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:48 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

One of the 7 angels of... do we have to say all this again?

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:49 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zemp

One of the 7 angels of... do we have to say all this again?

MCmike..no you dont.

In the first post I let ya know I was new, maybe 3 hours old to here, and said sorry if this was already posted. I will search for the post.

and I wasnt questioning why he was gold, just that it was intersesting that the only thing the directors showed that way were he and the city..no biggie

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:53 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

That's why I thought it a waste to go into Seraph if we were discussing something else essentially.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:54 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Neo couldn't see in code at the end of the Super Brawl either. Just thought I would tell you. This is shown when Smith is towering over Neo in the crater - It shows a shot from Neo's eyes smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:15 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

Why couldn't Neo see in code any more, was becuase Trin. was dead? or becuase he just knew that it was over?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:00 PM
SG_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send SG_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by SG_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

I think it was just the type of code! Seraph is as old as the machines themselves I imagine! He has always been protecting the Oracle, so he has to be as old as her! Neo comments to Trin that the city is made of light! Even as if it were beautiful, which I think it is!...

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:28 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote