KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Down with Evil Critics!!

Down with Evil Critics!!
Started by: Agent Elrond

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Down with Evil Critics!!

As some of you may have read, thier are some "critics" who rated Revolutions very low, like a "C" or even "D". I did see some "A's", but the average grade, according to Yahoo! Movies is C-. When I read these scumbags revies, I wantet to kill them. To take out my anger, I created this thread all of you who read these "reviews" and wanted to express your anger.

To start off, I'm guessing the reviewers were too old or thickheaded to understand the full concept of the movie. Now, I haven't seen Revolutions, but I'm guessing that it's more action than philosiphy, which is fine since the first two have explained most of the concepts. These people need to rethink their reviews and must their reviews like a Matrix fan would.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:18 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

I just have to say, many people were disappointed all the questions weren't answered...

I, however, saw that as an advantage... why let it stop there???

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:22 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

some critics think theyre cool to diss on a movie as big as the matrix. its really become a fad in the film industry. like roger ebert, he thought star wars ep. 4 was the worst movie of that decade, and look whats happened to that franchise!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:33 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Good point. yes

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:34 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

i completely agree with you guys, i might understand the critics if they were giving their opinion to like a film school or somethin but, they have to remember that theyre giving their opinion to the genereal audience, not other film critics! theyre just showin off!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:41 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

I know it's the critics job to take on an unbiased view, and if they think it sucks, well, so be it. I don't think revolutions is perfect, but you don't need to find one thing wrong with it to trash it. There's plenty of good things about it, and it should be good when I see it.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:49 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

I think the critics are too bored to sit down and understand the movie. After all, ask anyone of the if he hated LOTR. No one will say no. But LOTR didn't have the suspense and beauty and mindwork the Matrix had! It's just another adventure (not that the movies are not good-in contrary)!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 09:57 PM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Yeah, it's always easy to simply assume that people who didn't like the movie simply 'didn't get it'. That's not always the case.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

MC MIKE, l guesss thats the whole point of the matrix.to leave us talking dude.the best the movie could do is end the war and it did that.now what do u want to understand?thats for you to ponder.l mean in the whole triology thats what neo was doing.asking the qustion why.so why must we get it on a silver plate.thats why l differ from the critics and ppl whoi say matrix ending was not good.l think it was genius coz it was the unexpected.how many times do ppl complain that movie are predicteble?

we all wanted the matrix and machines destroyed and the sun to re-appear but what wrong with a truce.those who want to be freed from the matrix will get that.sounds good to me.coz l never thot of that before.what the matrix left for us was irrelevent discussions.like what will happen with neo in the machine world coz l never saw him die but saw him seeing the lights as he was led away by the machine.
l loved this matrix and yeah l have questions, but l know they are not the sort to change anything but more to understand the trilogy, like neo finally did.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:15 PM
MR ANDERSON is currently offline Click here to Send MR ANDERSON a Private Message Find more posts by MR ANDERSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

critics in general don't know shite. Music critics are the worst though.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:22 PM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Uhh... that's why I said I saw that as an ADVANTAGE!

And you need to work on your punctuation dude! stick out tongue

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:35 PM
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

one guy gave it a 1.5 out 5!!!! he should die!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:38 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

quote:
Originally posted by priestjim
I think the critics are too bored to sit down and understand the movie. After all, ask anyone of the if he hated LOTR. No one will say no. But LOTR didn't have the suspense and beauty and mindwork the Matrix had! It's just another adventure (not that the movies are not good-in contrary)!

lol just another adventure, LOTR IS 1000 times more than just an adventure
and lotr carries far more emotions and beauty to the screen than the matrix ever will

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:40 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hodgie723
The One

all right

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:42 PM
hodgie723 is currently offline Click here to Send hodgie723 a Private Message Find more posts by hodgie723 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

im not a real big fan of lotr. sorry i just think the mid-evil stuff is old and boring unlike the new future and things like that.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 10:54 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Why do people insist on comparing LOTR to matrix, they have very little in common.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:19 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Critics suck! They don't understand any of the story! Still.....the fans r lining up outside of the doors!, and Revo. is making A LOT of $$$$ SO screw 'em! mad wink

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:51 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I NEVER listen to critics. They are just a bunch of yahoos who don't understand the film and think nobody else will.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:52 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

And alot of those fans who are lining up outside of the door, are leaving very disapointed with the finale.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:52 AM
Verity

Maybe those r just meatheads who aren't really fans! How could u not get Revo?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:21 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote