KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » It was obivous!

It was obivous!
Started by: SG_Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

Warning It was obivous!

For anybody that thought that the matrix was going to end..... It was evident that it wouldn't because, if the true matrix fan watched all the Animatrix movies then you'll notice that 2 or more of the movies takes place after the series, especially the one with the dude thats in the race. I just wanted to point this out. wink

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:05 PM
SG_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send SG_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by SG_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

wrong, those movies take place DURING the events that we see during all the movies...there is no footage AFTER revolutions, unless you take into consideration of "The Loop"

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:07 PM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

I disagree, because the movies: A detective story, Matriculated, Second Renaissance Parts I/II, and World Record did not take place during Rev., Reloaded or the 1st Matrix. In fact Rev., and Reloaded are the only movies that have any kind of relation some of the movies in the Animatrix, the ones that have a relation are Kid's Story, Final Fight of the Osiris, Beyond (maybe) and Program. World Record definitly takes place way past Rev., because every thing is futuristic, like the Agents, and the setting for exsamples.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:33 PM
SG_Fox is currently offline Click here to Send SG_Fox a Private Message Find more posts by SG_Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
droopy1592
I got a lemon on my head!

Where did you see futuristic? It was anime and they are usually over the top anyway.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:52 PM
droopy1592 is currently offline Click here to Send droopy1592 a Private Message Find more posts by droopy1592 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

LOL, I agree with the over the top thing, but its hard to explain, the key's that he tosses to the "what ever you call them", the keys, the clothes, and like I said the agents, all looked upgraded and futuristic.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:55 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Animatrix is contemporary to pre-Reloaded Matrix. All of it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:57 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Animatrix simply takes place "during" the Matrix trilogy. They were written to be so. None of them takes place after Revolutions.
The matric won't "loop" again.
It can't. Since the 1 % dissidents will now be freed, they collective disbelief makes no anomaly which need to be assimilated back into the Source.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 6th, 2003 11:58 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

how do you know that? they wouldnt just let them loose, they would just die in a pool of waste because they have never used their muscles and lack the strength....why wouldnt it loop again? its happened exactly as before...well, not exactly...

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:01 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

I am currently holding the movie case in my hands and no where does it say that all these movies takes place during the events of the Matrix Movies. yes indeed some do, but seriously how do fit the movie Matriculated in with the movies, or even a detective story. A dectective story would even make sense to be placed somewhere in the time line of the Matrix Movies. Oh and ya it has been looped before.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:27 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Of course there will be more matrix movies, Wachowski brothers like their money obviously. So they will continue to milk the series for all it's worth. Answering some questions in each movie, but then creating more so they can answer them in the next film, it's a pretty simple formula.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

YA thats true, they do like their money, but their is cause and effect, the cause: the brothers like money - the effect: we get more Matrix stuff.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:35 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

and said matrix stuff will continue to go downhill (Enter The Matrix for example)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:37 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

unforuntaly yes.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:42 AM
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

I pulled this off of the www.thematrix.com site:

THE ANIMATRIX DVD

Springing forth from the world of THE MATRIX, THE ANIMATRIX DVD presents nine original short animated stories directed by preeminent anime directors.

The directors are: Andy Jones (Final Flight of The Osiris), Mahiro Maeda (The Second Renaissance: Parts 1 and 2), Shinichiro Watanabe (Kid's Story, Detective Story), Yoshiaki Kawajiri (Program), Takeshi Koike (World Record), Koji Morimoto (Beyond), Peter Chung (Matriculated).

Four of the nine episodes were written by Larry and Andy Wachowski, and all of the episodes are grounded in the world of the THE MATRIX.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:53 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

the one is still alive, except now, one can say, he is truly APART of the matrix, thus, the disbelief will simply continue to go into him, thus, if the anomaly returns, it will be Neo incarnate, not another person with the one code.

A detective story happens BEFORE Matrix, seeing as how Trinity is there...also there will always be people who will not accept the machines and humans co-existing, as is shown in one of the comics, just as there has always been humans trying to get machines to co-exist rather than kill them, as in Matriculated. There will not be anymore Matrix movies, it has been said by Keanu, Carrie, Leon, Wachowski's, etc. This was the last movie directly related to Neo, Trinity, and Morpheus. If they make another Animatrix, i will understand that, but this story is over.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:59 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SG_Fox
Granda Kewl Master

I totally agree with more movies related to Neo and the gang, but that doesn't mean that somebody wont make another movie based on something or somebody else in the Matrix, say for exsample the Twins.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:03 AM