KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Is It Good!

Is It Good!
Started by: TH3_0N3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

Smile Is It Good!

i havent seen it yet i go and see it tomoz at 6:30 pm i would like to know if i have wasted my money if its good i really liked m1 and m2 so i want the real matrix fans like dave burlyman and all the other REAl matrix fans either a yes its good or its great or its not bad or its crap i dont want to know anything about it

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:37 AM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Hardcore matrix fans love it simply because it's part of the matrix.

Everyone else says it isn't very good.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:38 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

i love the matrix, but i didn't enjoy this one much, is ok, everything is answer, in the most simple way, but still kinda good answer.... if you love the matrix you'll love revo... but if you've been here long enough, most of the questions had been answered here, most of the members came out with this answers, no matter what the movies is still good, it has great FX and the zion battle is just great, if you liked Dragon Ball, you'll love the superbrawl (i didn't, but at times is great)... go see it, is , after all the (Wacho) matrix

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Last edited by S_D_J on Nov 7th, 2003 at 01:20 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:45 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TH3_0N3
CHOSEN ONE

wicked cheers

Do you have a problem with authority Mr Anderson, Do you think that you are someway special, do you think the rules do not apply to you, well you are mistaken. Im going to give you a CHOICE Mr Anderson!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 12:47 AM
TH3_0N3 is currently offline Click here to Send TH3_0N3 a Private Message Find more posts by TH3_0N3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

it is a good film!! i wish all these Newbies would just shut up!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:11 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HyperDream
Oh the hugemanitee!

iv loved the matrix since the first one, lets just say that this one made me a non- beleiver.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 08:19 PM
HyperDream is currently offline Click here to Send HyperDream a Private Message Find more posts by HyperDream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

this is theone dude.dont listern to those who say it doesnt add up coz they just dont understand what the matrix is about.just look at how many posting are being made on th forums and how many theories are being put up.now thats a sign of a good movie.some lame ppl wanted to get all the answers well you have to search them coz thats how the matrix movies have always been like.enjoy like l did.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:25 PM
MR ANDERSON is currently offline Click here to Send MR ANDERSON a Private Message Find more posts by MR ANDERSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

MR ADERSON, I have to agree with you. Many ppl that hated Reloaded and Revolutions didn't understand them very much.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:21 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

By the way, Revolutions is good. No let down for the above-average Matrix fan, but simpletons beware. Better than the second but not better than the first.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:22 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry Erm

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
it is a good film!! i wish all these Newbies would just shut up!!

Just cos I'm a {relative} newbie does not mean my opinion should be discounted. In fact, if anything, the opinions of those not INTIMATELY OBSESSED with the matrix should count more as a film should work both among fans, AND {mainly} among the mainstream audience. Think about it - how many "cult favourites" are there that have done badly at the box office? Think Donnie Darko, Blade Runner etc. Ultimately, if mainstream appeal is missing then a movie will fail {sad to say}.

Now let me make this clear - I liked revo, but was still very disappointed. I felt the pacing was way off, that it had no depth, and that, yes, it was confusing {GASP! SHOCK HORROR! SOMEONE WITH A REASONABLE INTELLIGENCE ACTUALLY FOUND IT CONFUSING!}. Look around you - many agree with me. So lay off, s'il vous plait!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:27 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I got nothin against newbies, in case your wondering. Newbies rock!

LONG LIVE NEWBIES!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:31 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

People registered in september are not really newbies anymorewink
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm sure that it's good, even though the critics are bashing it (Ebert and Roper gave it two thumbs up (please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image))
Anyway, you could see that I've been avoiding KMC for obvious reasons: I haven't seen the movie, and the stupid newbs don't know how to post spoilers. YOU DONT PUT SOMETHING LIKE "OH NEO DIED?" as a subject title!!!!!!!!!!! mad Learn how to post spoilers! With SPOILER tags!
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Newbs are really getting on my nerves, could you tell?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:35 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Lets jus get along.

NEWBIES AND SENIORS!

Can't we live in harmony with one another?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:36 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Only if they don't RUIN THE MOVIE for me!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:38 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

O-kay! Let's do some breathing exercises.

WHoo--WHoo--Ha...

Relax.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:42 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I am relaxed. Care to see me in a rage? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:42 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

No thanks. Keep standin up to those Seniors! That's an order soldier.

You show your rage to those bastards!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:50 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Keep standin up to those Seniors! That's an order soldier. You show your rage to those bastards!

Is that to me or the newbs?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:51 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Um....whoever "believes".

Get it?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:55 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Okey dokey smokey.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 04:01 PM