KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » "You're always right"

"You're always right"
Started by: Rosewood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rosewood

"You're always right"

In M3 after Smith beats Neo he suddenly tells me to keep away. Why? More importantly, Why did Neo say something like.... You're always right. What is that supposed to mean?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 04:43 AM
Rosewood is currently offline Click here to Send Rosewood a Private Message Find more posts by Rosewood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

1. Smith knew Neo was sending the code back to the source. That was the one thing that could kill him by resetting the Matrix.

2. The reason Neo said you are right, is because Smith was saying the things the Oracle wanted him to hear. If you noticed when it was all said and done with. It was the Oracle that was lying where Smith had fallen.

That copy of Smith that was fighting Neo, was the one that copied over the Oracle and gained her power and knowledge. If you remember when Smith stated that he was going to win, because he was using The Oracles Eyes to see the future.

Funny thing is, it turned out to be all wrong. Because Neo had a choice to send his code back to the source. Smith didnt think Neo was going to do that. wink

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Last edited by -=Urot=- on Nov 7th, 2003 at 04:54 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 04:50 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Rosewood>
He said "You were right all along... It's inevitable."

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:41 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

Yes but always is always. Let's remember what other conversations Smith and Neo had to see in what other things Smith was right...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:43 AM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Neo didn't kill Smith by sending the code back to the source. The machines loaded something into Neo's mind, probably an antivirus program, thus killing all of the Smiths due to their connection.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:56 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Thats crazy!

How is an anti-virus program loaded into a human mind??

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:04 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

I have the Mirage camcorded revolutions mpeg! smile smile smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:05 AM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Just like what Tank did with Neo in Part 1...

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:05 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

........woops.

I didn't think before i typed.

That theory still sounds a little odd to me for some reason, i have to see it again.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:07 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

If you remember, they load something into Neo once Smith has taken over him. Flashing lights go through the cords and into Neo.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:09 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

Yeah i remember that.

I'm still not seeing how thats an anti-virus thing that destroyed smith, the shock that goes into Neo from the cords happens after the white light explodes from Neo, doesn't it??

Maybe i have the order mixed up but i'm willing to bet my mouse that it happened after the white light came from Neo.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:40 AM
The Unknown
Anomaly

No, I'm 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% it happened before the white light.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:37 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

but i'm pretty sure the white light started to leak out of Neo then as or when he exploded with it the shit was pumped into him.

Either way i have to see it again, i have a not so good memory.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:43 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no, Smith copies Neo, then asks "is it over?" or something like that, then Neo-Smith nods yes, then the cords pulse with light, and Neo-smith starts to glow and Oracle-smith is like no, it cant be, or something like that and Neo begins to glow and that Neo-smith blows up, then the other smiths start...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 04:54 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I am not completely sure if it could be an anti-virus or something of that sort, but doesn't Neo have the power (by himself) to destroy Smith when he's inside him? Think about this for a moment.

In the end of The Matrix, Neo is killed, wakes up, and becomes the One. Agent Smith charges at him and they end up fighting hand-to-hand. When suddenly Neo kicks Smith across the room and he goes flying. Then Neo charges and goes INSIDE Smith (and becomes Smith) and the agent explodes like in the end of The Matrix Revolutions while in his place stands Neo.

Here's the thing. I do not think there is a difference if Neo goes inside Smith and becomes Smith than there is if Smith forces Neo to become a Smith by overiding him and making him an Agent. Neo (being a Smith) went and destroyed himself (Smith form) causing a chain reaction with all the other Smiths in the Matrix and eventually removing the Smith in the Oracle. It must have something to do with Smith's source code. I'm not completely sure.

And to answer the thread question, I think Neo said that because he wanted Smith to make him an Agent. Since he knew how to destroy him when he's "Inside" an Smith.

Bunch of crap but I wanted to say what I thought was best.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 11:17 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
audioheem

Well I thought, the Oracle, being inside Smith, was just biding her time to when she could overpower Smith. The cords were taking the code form Neo-Smith (containing the equation of both sides) back to the Source and reloading the Matrix. The eyes... it's all in the eyes.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:03 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

EYEZ! Yup! Could you imagine if it was given to Merv?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:08 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

The lights were going into Neo, not going out of him.

-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 08:30 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by priestjim
I have the Mirage camcorded revolutions mpeg! smile smile smile

SVCD Telesync here wink

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 08:32 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote:
Originally posted by The Unknown
The lights were going into Neo, not going out of him.

How sure are you about that? It sure looks like they're flowing outwards....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 08:34 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote