KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Catharism (little spoile)

Catharism (little spoile)
Started by: ZZ6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ZZ6

Catharism (little spoile)

After seing this cat a second time, i thought about Catharism (gnostic roots), could be an interesting path...

I still try to assemble the Seraph puzzle (fallen angel?, link to vampires, Merovingien/hell, the eyes of the oracle, ...)

I am still looking for the SATI (hinduism?) thing and her relation to the Limbo.
"At the begining there was a man who could..." Morpheus/Matrix1 - REVOLUZIONE

"This is the sound of your death" Smith/Matrix1 - MOBIL AVE

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:07 PM
ZZ6 is currently offline Click here to Send ZZ6 a Private Message Find more posts by ZZ6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

I dont think theres any deep meaning about the cat. In M1, it was simply THERE and Neo seen it twice because the Matrix was chaged. Same exact thing happened in revolutions, it showed the cat to signify that the Matrix was changed.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 01:33 PM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZZ6

I first thought it is interesting because the Merovingian history has link to Catharism (where the christs story is a little different then the Christianisme one..still searching). and that cat intrigued me in that sense.

edit: indeed black cats seems important for them, and they claim themselves true christians.

Last edited by ZZ6 on Nov 8th, 2003 at 03:17 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:59 PM
ZZ6 is currently offline Click here to Send ZZ6 a Private Message Find more posts by ZZ6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

we believe that seraph is a (guardian) 'angel', from the first matrix that represents heaven - seraphim
merovingian resembles the fallen angel satan/lucifer(?), who wanted more power

....if i got that right... wink

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 03:17 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote