KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Best Scene (Spoilers)

Best Scene (Spoilers)
Started by: MR ANDERSON

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

Best Scene

my best scene was when smith realised it was inevitable that he was going to copy himself onto neo.at that moment he looked puzzeled coz since he had the oricle's eyes, he realised too that this move was going to destroy himself and he tries to back away from neo yelling 'get away from me'. but he could not help himself coping into neo.

the other is when neo says to smith ' it ends tonite' smith goes l know, l have seen it, thats why they are all watching' refering to the agent smiths that where present.the man was confident.hahaha

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:05 PM
MR ANDERSON is currently offline Click here to Send MR ANDERSON a Private Message Find more posts by MR ANDERSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

I dont think he knew he'd be destroyed. Why else would he do it??. Had he known the consequence, Im sure he wouldve had the other Smiths jump in and they wouldve pummeled him.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:08 PM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

I agree. What puzzled and “scared” Smith in the Oracle’s apartment, was the new ability, the Eyes of the Oracle, and hence why he laughed maniacally. He knew he’d beat Neo.
The real question is: Which choice(!) was Smith unable to see past, since he could NOT see that winning really meant loosing?

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:14 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

I cant remember once he copied onto Neo if he said "its not fair" before or after the light started shining through him. If it was before, obviously he saw the outcome before it happened.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:17 PM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

coz he was a virus and thats what they do.then explain why smith was saying to neo move away from me?l mean smith had copied into the oricle so he could see the future.which is why when neo is down he says that stuff about having seen it before with neo lying there and him saying something something(l forgot actual words)thats coz he was seeing the future just as the oricle did.maybe he did not know he would be destroyed but surely he then knew it would end once he copied neo.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:19 PM
MR ANDERSON is currently offline Click here to Send MR ANDERSON a Private Message Find more posts by MR ANDERSON Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

well omega you have aid it right.thats why he could not see past infecting coping neo.well can you then explain why he said to neo move away before he even infacted him.had he then seenthe outcome of winning?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:24 PM
xeous
The Next.

The oricle couldn't see past a choice, how could Smith?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:36 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MR ANDERSON
The ONE

THATS MY QUESTION.WHY WAS SMITH ALL OF A SUDDEN SCARED OF NEO BEFORE HE HAD EVEN INFACTED HIM?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:41 PM
xeous
The Next.

If you had been there before and remembered what you had to do and what happens, wouldn't you be scared too?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:43 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
husky321

The best part of revolutions is persophenes breasts, especially in Imax format.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 03:56 PM
husky321 is currently offline Click here to Send husky321 a Private Message Find more posts by husky321 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

quote:
The best part of revolutions is persophenes breasts, especially in Imax format

i vouch and they were only there for about 2 seconds!!!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 04:03 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eatingimpaired
?????????????????????????

*moves slowly away from husky*

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 04:04 PM
eatingimpaired is currently offline Click here to Send eatingimpaired a Private Message Find more posts by eatingimpaired Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Trinity dying was the best!!!

but i did love the shootout at club hell it reminded me of the lobby scene in M1

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 05:38 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote