KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Heres how I think the movie should have ended.. Brief story inside.

Heres how I think the movie should have ended.. Brief story inside.
Started by: miggfl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
miggfl

Heres how I think the movie should have ended.. Brief story inside.

Flash camera to the oracle sitting in the park, sati is playing on the ground next to her.

Pan left and see the architect walking up to them. "I see your taste for rogueish, impudent programs has not diminished since we vanquished your last pupil..."

Oracle takes a puff on her cigarette. "Neo was a good boy."

"Quite right." The Architect laughs. "He followed every single order you gave him, as expected."

"He made a few of his own choices..."

"Hardly, your insipid, meandering prophecies, your vague postulations on purpose and providence, only served to confuse the poor boy until he had no choice but to pursue his pathetic servitude to you. And to us."

"Donchu talk about neo that way colonel sanders, I'll rip that beard off and wipe your ass with it."

"Look here old woman. I am the architect. Concurrently, I would own you like a little noob."

"Bring it"

The architect rips off his sport jacket and shirt revealing a ripped chest and bustling biceps no one would have guessed him for having.

The oracle takes a short leap and uses the park bench as a springboard. She cuts into a scorpion kick, which the architect barely deflects. He follows with a round house meant to knock her off her feet. Cut to bullet time and show in slow motion the foot barely grazing under her as she does a back flip.

The fight continues for 73 minutes, and everytime they hit, ferrets appear, then are slung outward in an explosive manner. Finally, exhausted, the old black lady falls to one knee.

"Everything that has a beginning has an end?" says the Architect, sneering.

"Hey whitey!" Sati's voice squeaks out.

He turns, angry.

"Check this out!"

With a wave of her hand, Sati transforms the Architect into a huge billboard, with a single word adorning it. "Whoa!"

Sati smiles, "I made it for him"

The oracle smiles back, "Neo would love it."

Last edited by miggfl on Nov 7th, 2003 at 02:44 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:38 PM
miggfl is currently offline Click here to Send miggfl a Private Message Find more posts by miggfl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ITALIAN926

quote:
"Donchu talk about neo that way colonel sanders, I'll rip that beard off and wipe your ass with it."
hahahahahahhaha big grin

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:40 PM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: Heres how I think the movie should have ended.. Brief story inside.

quote:
Originally posted by miggfl
Flash camera to the oracle sitting in the park, sati is playing on the ground next to her.

Pan left and see the architect walking up to them. "I see your taste for rogueish, impudent programs has not diminished since we vanquished your last pupil..."

Oracle takes a puff on her cigarette. "Neo was a good boy."

"Quite right." The Architect laughs. "He followed every single order you gave him, as expected."

"He made a few of his own choices..."

"Hardly, your insipid, meandering prophecies, your vague postulations on purpose and providence, only served to confuse the poor boy until he had no choice but to pursue his pathetic servitude to you. And to us."

"Look here old woman. I am the architect. Concurrently, I would own you like a little noob."

"Bring it"

The architect rips off his sport jacket and shirt revealing a ripped chest and bustling biceps no one would have guessed him for having.

The oracle takes a short leap and uses the park bench as a springboard. She cuts into a scorpion kick, which the architect barely deflects. He follows with a round house meant to knock her off her feet. Cut to bullet time and show in slow motion the foot barely grazing under her as she does a back flip.

The fight continues for 73 minutes, and everytime they hit, ferrets appear, then are slung outward in an explosive manner. Finally, exhausted, the old black lady falls to one knee.

"Everything that has a beginning has an end?" says the Architect, sneering.

"Hey whitey!" Sati's voice squeaks out.

He turns, angry.

"Check this out!"

With a wave of her hand, Sati transforms the Architect into a huge billboard, with a single word adorning it. "Whoa!"

Sati smiles, "I made it for him"

The oracle smiles back, "Neo would love it."

NOw thats a perfect triology ending..laughing out loudlaughing out loud

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Nov 7th, 2003 02:50 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote