KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo and Merv (very minor spoiler)

Neo and Merv (very minor spoiler)
Started by: screensaver400

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
screensaver400

Neo and Merv (very minor spoiler)

I havn't seen anyone mention this yet, but if someone has, please excuse me. I was just watching Reloaded again... Merv seems to be wearing the exact same clothing, or damn near close to it, that Neo wears at the beginning of Revolutions, when he is in Mobil Ave, and when he talks to the Oracle. What does this mean? Some sort of Neo-Merv connection? People have said that Merv was one of the other Ones... And some people also think that Neo may still be alive, although only in the Matrix. Might this give some strength to that theory?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:21 AM
screensaver400 is currently offline Click here to Send screensaver400 a Private Message Find more posts by screensaver400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Excuse you. Thi has been discussed. stick out tongue Anyway, I don't think there was a conclusion to that arguement...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:23 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
priestjim
Grovda

He just liked the clothes Neo was wearing when they met the first time and bought the same!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:24 AM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

(not exact at all) i made this place, i am god in here

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 01:28 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

quote:
Originally posted by Mordecai
I think i have made sense of this.

Merv is a programmer, maybe he put a special code in the clothing like he did in the cake, so that if Neo in fact some how escaped Limbo (Mobil Ave) Morpheus and such would not be able to find him.

I just thought of that while reading this thread, could be wrong, but it does sort of make sense.

Thats why Link couldn't see Neo in the matrix when trinity and such got him out.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 02:51 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote