KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » alternate explanation revolutions

alternate explanation revolutions
Started by: Indy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Indy

alternate explanation revolutions

I had a small theory about the matrix after seeing reloaded and by seeing revolutions i'm not sure I was wrong. All my friends say i'm wrong but they can't give me a good reason. Maybe you guys can. I don't think anyone has come up with this solution. What if everything you have seen in the trilogy was in the matrix (even Zion). And the 1% or something who doesn't accept the matrix are made believe the are out of it. It would explane the last minutes of the movie. I like to think of it like they want to let the audience believe the war is over (just like the humans in the movie) and only 1% really understands the meaning of the movie. It would be cool if this was really the case. But please correct me if i'm wrong and tell my why it's impossible, because I don't like it that I don't understand the plot. War is over seems such an easy solution.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:22 PM
Indy is currently offline Click here to Send Indy a Private Message Find more posts by Indy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indy

oops I just noticed someone did have this theory. Sorry about that.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:27 PM
Indy is currently offline Click here to Send Indy a Private Message Find more posts by Indy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a very well known theory referred to here as MWAM {Matrix within a matrix}. The end of revo does not really show that MWAM is true though

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 12:52 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote