KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Muza 25 19

Muza 25 19
Started by: audioheem

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
audioheem

Muza 25 19

In revolutions, as Smith goes to knock on the door of the building where everyone is congregating to talk about the 250000 sentinals, it says beside the door, "MUZA 25 19". Does anyone know what this means? There is no other thread mentioning this.

Muza in Polish is MUSE and I don't know if it's a bible reference coz theres no book called MUSE or MUZA is there?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 09:51 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

there is no biblical book called muse, however, you might wanna try Shakespeare, or ancient greek myths...also, the license plate of Smiths car says 'IS5416', and Isaiah 54:16 the second part, says "And it is I who have created the Destroyer to work havoc"...Smith

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 10:21 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Jedi> whoa.....

Very whoa... do other license plates have meanings behind them... Wait, let me rephrase that. I Know other license plates must have meanings behind them. Has anyone found them?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2003 11:09 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, the only other one i have seen is the one on Morpheus' car, which was ... I cant remember...i just had a brain fart, and i cannot remember...someone else get this one, cause i honestly cannot remember for the life of me...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:28 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

I assume you mean in Reloaded, right? I'll look that up...

*checking*

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:30 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

DA203

Daniel 20:3 I imagine

I'll look it up

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:45 AM
eatingimpaired
?????????????????????????

I know i know! yes yes

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:54 AM
eatingimpaired is currently offline Click here to Send eatingimpaired a Private Message Find more posts by eatingimpaired Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Well, there is no Daniel Chapter 20. So I imagine it means chapter two verse three. THAT verse reads (in NIV translation) "he said to them, "I have had a dream that troubles me and I want to know what it means."

hmmmmm.... VERY interesting

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:57 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yeah, thats it!!!! it goes along with his character, as does smiths...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:02 AM
SimplePriest

Exactly... Ok, for the 19th time tonight... I Really Love this movie.

Wachowski's> If you're out there, Great job!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:05 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

YES!!!

WachowskiBros.> If you are reading this, we love you guys!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:08 AM
SimplePriest

jedi> I really love how there is stuff there for the diehard fans who want to look deeply at it. The rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper each time I reexamine it. It'd be nice if everyone else thought so too, but at the same time, it's kinda nice being "in on the secrets." That is Definitely, the reason I love this movie, trilogy, and story in general.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:12 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

simple> OFC....ofc...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:13 AM
BIOS9

yea, the stuff about the matrix that kept me going is the endless extras behind it.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:35 AM
BIOS9 is currently offline Click here to Send BIOS9 a Private Message Find more posts by BIOS9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
screensaver400

First off, what does Muse mean in Polish? Anything?

Second, Muse, according to my edition of Homer's Odyssey, is "a goddess, daughter of Zeus, one of nine, all told, who preside over literature and the arts and are the sources of artistic inspiration." The Odyssey begins with "Sing to me of the man, Muse, the man of twists and turns driven time and again off course, once he had plundered the hallowed heights of Troy."

MUZA 25 19:
There is no 25th book in The Odyssey, but there is a Book 19, line 25:
"who's to fetch and carry the torch for you?"

Anyway, unlike the license plates, I have no idea what any of this means. Any thoughts?

Last edited by screensaver400 on Nov 9th, 2003 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:37 AM
screensaver400 is currently offline Click here to Send screensaver400 a Private Message Find more posts by screensaver400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
screensaver400

I just used a translator on Muse... In Dutch, it means "sparrow", in French it means "to wander around". Again, I have no idea what this means. It could, and probably is, nothing.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:42 AM
screensaver400 is currently offline Click here to Send screensaver400 a Private Message Find more posts by screensaver400 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

jedi> embarrasment **eh-hrmmm, could you remind me what OFC means again**

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:47 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

of course

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:51 AM
priestjim
Grovda

Jedi> Actually, Isaiah 54:16 is :
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the fire of coals, and bringeth forth a weapon for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

All the prophecies are here : http://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/jps/

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 01:57 AM
priestjim is currently offline Click here to Send priestjim a Private Message Find more posts by priestjim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

preist> my version of the bible says blacksmith, i didnt think that blacksmith and smith are the same thing, so i just put the second half of the verse.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 02:13 AM