KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » No More Matrix.

No More Matrix.
Started by: joeboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
joeboy
Da Licker

No More Matrix.

i keep reading in all these threads about the matrix being reset. There is no more matrix. The people will be set free. Hince no need for artificial world as in the matrix. they will go back to being just man and machine. UNLESS THE ENTIRE FREE WORLD WAS A FARSE AND THEY ARE ALL STILL DREAMING.
the war is over, am i dreaming?

WAKE UP. No more neo, no more oracle and no more sereph. No need. No need even for zion once they clean up the sky.

Maybe that's the next movie, the programs that don't want the matrix to end stopping the humand from finding the solution to slearing the sky.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:42 AM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano2
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope the Bros. are smart enough to not make an M4 and ruin the series, i really hope.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:47 AM
CaptainInsano2 is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano2 a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

THERE WILL BE NO MATRIX 4, IN ANY WAY!!!! I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!! OTHERS HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:49 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

This is my last night on the forumn. As they said in the lion king, you got to put your past in your behind. I am wiping my behind of this movie. It was a fun trip. i realy enjoyed m1. m2 okay. m3 ...well lets say i hope the m3 dvd goes to the $9.99 shelf at walmart.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 06:51 AM
joeboy is currently offline Click here to Send joeboy a Private Message Find more posts by joeboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joeboy
Da Licker

all they said was it was all the story the bros had to say. When there is money to be made, ther is no such thing as never. Lucas said that about star wars for 20 yrs. look what happen.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:11 AM
ITALIAN926

Jedi, how the hell do you know if theyll be a M4 or not? Is your last name Wachowsi? .. or are you psychic? Because they say there wont be one now, doesnt mean there wont be one 2,5 or even 10 years from now.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:31 AM
ITALIAN926 is currently offline Click here to Send ITALIAN926 a Private Message Find more posts by ITALIAN926 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

The matrix is still there. All the humans that don't want out will stay in the matrix, waking them up out of the blue would kill them.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:44 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote