KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What was you favorite effects shot?

What was you favorite effects shot?
Started by: EyeMakeMovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

What was you favorite effects shot?

Everyone post their favorite special effects shot. i'm not talking about entire scenes, i'm talking about specific shots. (hehe.. my wording sounds like its from revo) anyways, my favorite is during the super brawl, when neo is punching smith and the camera zooms in on his hand and we follow it through the rain. while it has that animated look, its a beautiful shot. there were lots of nice ones, but that really impressed me.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 07:16 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

cmon now!!!! didnt anyone else at least remeber any effects shots?!?!?! this is pathetic

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 01:29 AM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

im not talking to u coz u stole my signature miffed

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 06:14 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

uh no i didnt.. my sig is from a desktop wallpaper i made. it took me a long time to make b/c of all the layers in photoshop. plus, i think if you look at your sig and then look at mine, there is hardly a resemblence. (last time i checked, neo doing his power pose thing ISNT in my collage)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 07:15 PM
slinger
Scifigunslinger

My favorite shot was when Commander M. was getting overun by the sentinels and he was taking 'em all out. It was a sad scene but still cool.

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 07:21 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

My Favorite shot was when the oracle was taken by
Agent smith.

ps.who is godshinto

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 08:18 PM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

godshinto makes all the kewl signatures for ppl

EyeMakeMovies> i was going to use that picture

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 05:42 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

quote:
Originally posted by Korri

oh eye see... well, there are a lot of pics in mine, so if you use one of them they wont neccessarily look the same..

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:27 PM
spydar1982
What Up G?

my fav fx scene was when Neo punched Smith in the face, where you could hear the rain drops hitting his fist and the imprint of Neos fist in Smiths face...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:30 PM
spydar1982 is currently offline Click here to Send spydar1982 a Private Message Find more posts by spydar1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

yep big grin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:34 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

EyeMakeMovies> blink

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 06:44 PM
SimplePriest

I loved the shockwaves that would push back the rain

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:24 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Korri

other people besides him make sigs many people actually do it their selves and make ones for others

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:47 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eatingimpaired
?????????????????????????

hmmm....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 09:01 PM
eatingimpaired is currently offline Click here to Send eatingimpaired a Private Message Find more posts by eatingimpaired Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

the scene where neo goes to punch smith, and it goes so slow you can see each individual raindrop....that was too awesome

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 09:24 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
other people besides him make sigs many people actually do it their selves and make ones for others

yeah i know that

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 05:20 PM