KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo Lives!

Neo Lives!
Started by: HooT

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HooT

Neo Lives!

When Neo is being pulled off dead as we think. Neo is glowing more then the machine or the city therefore hes a machine?....As the oracle said I think we will be seeing Agent Anderson soon.

Attachment: untitled-1 copy.gif
This has been downloaded 277 time(s).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:33 PM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HooT

err sorry pic doesnt work

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:34 PM
HooT is currently offline Click here to Send HooT a Private Message Find more posts by HooT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

yea i dont see anything huh

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:35 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOne101
Pissin Off the System

ya me niether it's just black

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 02:49 PM
TheOne101 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOne101 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOne101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
icansee
Furious Angel 2

Whoa, what a great picture!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:22 PM
icansee is currently offline Click here to Send icansee a Private Message Find more posts by icansee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I guess no-one tpld you that print screen does not work with DVDs- you need special software for that.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

ow cool but wouldn't he then be unbalanced again...?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 03:53 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Agent Anderson?!?! um, Thomas Anderson is dead...Neo is what remains of Thomas Anderson...And neo is not a machine, he is human, however, he may be more than a human and more than a program...he may be the glue that binds the humans and the machines...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:22 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

eve took his body away.....

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:23 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madsci
beats beats beats

this is actually my first post (please be easy on me), but i think neo's mind is still alive. it all has to do with the jesus christ references. if you watch all three movies, the path of the one mirrors the life of jc. his "death" in m1 references jc's baptism because after that point, like jc, he realized his purpose and powers. therefore, after sacrificing himself at the end of revolutions, he has actually become greater than his former self.

my only questions are:

1. will neo return to the matrix like jc returned to life before ascending to heaven?
2. is there any relevance to comparing the trinity doctrine to the oracle-the architect-neo connection?
3. is there a connection between neo and the sun, which has worshiped as a god in past cultures?

Forgive me if these topics have been discussed before.
madsci

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:23 PM
madsci is currently offline Click here to Send madsci a Private Message Find more posts by madsci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

reloaded and revolutions is actually the same:

he chose humanity in the end after he postponed trins death

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:27 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

there is ALWAYS a relevance...and i think Neo has already ascended...cause there was no need for Neo to return to the matrix, seeing as how the humans already know what he did...

and Welcome. yes

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madsci
beats beats beats

3. is there a connection between neo and the sun, which has BEEN worshiped as a god in past cultures?

sorry for the omission
madsci

madsci is currently offline Click here to Send madsci a Private Message Find more posts by madsci Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

smile welcome

or his baptism was morpheus freeing his mind
resurection is exactly that, at the end of M1

wink meh

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:28 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
madsci
beats beats beats

i understand what you are saying, but would neo become godlike to the zionites for his sacrifice?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:30 PM
furryman
honky

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:32 PM
madsci
beats beats beats

and was neo's mind completely free when morpheus freed him? up to the end of m1, he wasn't totally confident in himself. only after smith killed him and then raising up to fight, he sure of himself. he knew he could stop the bullets, he knew he could destroy smith, he believed in himself.

just a thought, thank you for making me welcome
madsci

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:36 PM
madsci
beats beats beats

thanks for the link
madsci

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:42 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

yes, Neo would be like their saviour, "they're own personal Jesus Christ"...and, yes, Neo's mind WAS completely free, however, Neo would not allow his mind to do things, thus, he couldn't.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 04:45 PM
silver_tears

the link is wicked B man big grin

Old Post Nov 10th, 2003 05:11 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote