KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Ride - How About A Theme Park Attraction?

Matrix Ride - How About A Theme Park Attraction?
Started by: Darkweaver

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

Matrix Ride - How About A Theme Park Attraction?

I was thinking. Many big movies have attractions that eventually became associated with them, especially franchised movies.

How about a ride based on The Matrix.

One idea I thought of off the top of my head was a motion ride that would take you aboard a hovercraft where you'd be hurled through the pipes, attempting to avoid Sentinels and other hazards on your way to either the surface or Zion.

While waiting in line, the indoor lobby would be decorated with all the computers and jack-ins. The ride would take place in the "cockpit" so-to-speak.

I think this would be a wondeful idea for a theme park to consider, perhaps Six Flags (since Warner Brothers seems to have rights associated with that park).

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:43 AM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

hmm...I think that'll be pretty cool...but considering how long the lines would be, they should hook up TVs inside the "cockpit" so the people dont get bored and stuff. I have an idea...have you ever seen that E.T. ride in, I forgot the place...I think disneyland. Anyways, they go inside a huge ship thing and there's a big screen in front of them and they travel places, but he ship isnt moving. That'll save plenty of time waiting because there are more than 5 rooms like that next to each other.

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 09:32 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rysdigital
the end has come

great idea.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 12:00 PM
rysdigital is currently offline Click here to Send rysdigital a Private Message Find more posts by rysdigital Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slinger
Scifigunslinger

Dude, that's a cool idea.

P.S. The ride would be at Six Flags because it's a Warner Bros. Series.

For there shall be no mercy...
For any force that stands...
Blocking this path of his righteousness

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 01:54 PM
slinger is currently offline Click here to Send slinger a Private Message Find more posts by slinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ikobe
The Swan's Princess

I've had this idea for a while now, with a chamber where you're hooked up like JP-S and AC when they were doing footage for the game, and you'd wear a VR helmet and have to hit these thingies that'd come at you (sponge mannequins with sensors on them?)

As well as the obligatory 'ship' VR flight sim.

Screw just a Matrix TPA, how about a Matrix Theme Park?

AI.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 04:05 PM
Ikobe is currently offline Click here to Send Ikobe a Private Message Find more posts by Ikobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

KEWLNESS

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 05:44 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

Quick, contact the Wachowski Brothers!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:35 PM
Darkweaver is currently offline Click here to Send Darkweaver a Private Message Find more posts by Darkweaver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:37 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Like the T2 attraction in Universal!! Make it 3D matrix... and a few more rides... its own theme park!big grin

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:08 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

i been on a rollercoaster called the matrix. on the front of the rollercoaster train it said neburcanezar. and at some points along the rollercoaster there were replicas of sentianls. it was cool cool

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:13 PM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Where?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:14 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

This is a cool idea!....Hmmmm... cool

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 01:23 AM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crisis
Mr.Keanu Dude

quote:
Originally posted by JKozzy
Where?

in a theme park in Devon

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 07:20 AM
Crisis is currently offline Click here to Send Crisis a Private Message Find more posts by Crisis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freemind

They should have a replica of one of the ships and there are large screens at each side so you cant see the ends like the back to the future ride at universal studios and you man the guns at each side of the ship.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 03:46 PM
freemind is currently offline Click here to Send freemind a Private Message Find more posts by freemind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBTonks

just a suggestion....if u have ideas..keep them to urselves....u don't want someone else picking up onit...actually producing it then takin all thre credit! i'm currently designing a Harry Potter Ride...(keep ur comments to urself!!!!!!!!!) it's a lil ahead of it's time, but if i were to tell someone about it, it cud easily leak out.....and be "invented" by someone else....i am actually thinking of presenting it to Warner Bros...so am keeping it strictly between me and the paper....i suggest u shud do the same!!!!

"I know that your hiding things, Using gentle words to shelter me, Your words were like a dream, But dreams could never fool me. Not that easily"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 07:57 PM
IBTonks is currently offline Click here to Send IBTonks a Private Message Find more posts by IBTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkweaver
Frobozz Magic Avatar Co.

quote:
Originally posted by IBTonks
just a suggestion....if u have ideas..keep them to urselves....u don't want someone else picking up onit...actually producing it then takin all thre credit! i'm currently designing a Harry Potter Ride...(keep ur comments to urself!!!!!!!!!) it's a lil ahead of it's time, but if i were to tell someone about it, it cud easily leak out.....and be "invented" by someone else....i am actually thinking of presenting it to Warner Bros...so am keeping it strictly between me and the paper....i suggest u shud do the same!!!!

I'm sure something like this might have been thought of before. Besides, even if it was "stolen" from me I really wouldn't care anyhow.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2003 10:59 PM