KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » who would win...

who would win...
Started by: StinkFist462

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Question who would win...

neo or the twins ?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:21 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

uhhhh... neo?

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:34 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

uhhhh... the twins? (neo is dead already)

no, no, wait. just kidding... of course neo would win

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:46 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

neo.Hard fight though.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2003 11:48 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
THISISNOTREAL2
PEANUT BUTTER!!!

it would be a long fight ofcourse with twins being able to be "ghostly"? i guess.lol anyway guns would not help them with neo, cuz well you know,lol but every time neo got his hands on twins they would disapear thing,lol thats my opinion

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:31 AM
THISISNOTREAL2 is currently offline Click here to Send THISISNOTREAL2 a Private Message Find more posts by THISISNOTREAL2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

twins.....

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:32 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Nobody. Unless Neo finds a way to delete the Twins. They are just so damn hard to kill, I'd say impossible.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 12:44 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

exactly.. the twins will prollly win.......

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 02:48 AM
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Neo of course..how? He is the One!

Who would win?... Neo or Tetsuo from "Akira" ?

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 03:08 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

As much as I like Neo as a character, the twins would win, definatley. Not unless he does find a way to delete them, like what Lag just said. Can those twins ever come away from each other?? I mean, they're always together somehow...

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:39 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

how would neo kill them?

jump into them - M1 style?!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 02:47 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

quote:
Originally posted by mook
how would neo kill them?

jump into them - M1 style?!

Well..I think this is not a good idea...See what hapenned with Smith...!

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 02:49 PM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by The One Himself
Well..I think this is not a good idea...See what hapenned with Smith...!

imagine 100 twins burly brawl tho!!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 02:53 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

Neo would be fast enough to hit them before they phase out, and prolly fake them out like he was about to hit them, then send a super speed kick or punch! Then he would rip a metal pole from the ground and go to town on them! Neo all the way, even the 100 twin burly brawl!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 03:14 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lam

Twins.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 03:57 PM
lam is currently offline Click here to Send lam a Private Message Find more posts by lam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by Vim
Neo would be fast enough to hit them before they phase out, and prolly fake them out like he was about to hit them, then send a super speed kick or punch! Then he would rip a metal pole from the ground and go to town on them! Neo all the way, even the 100 twin burly brawl!

i think neo would have to run a way from 100 twins - he couldnt beat 100 smiths.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 04:09 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

NEO would win, what are you people thinking hes the one!, if he wanted to he could deleat them like he did smith, as well as he would be able to hit them in "ghost" form, hes the one so long as he believes and concentrates he can do anything......the twins wouldent last long....

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:31 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

Neo...obviously

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:37 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
NEO would win, what are you people thinking hes the one!, if he wanted to he could deleat them like he did smith, as well as he would be able to hit them in "ghost" form, hes the one so long as he believes and concentrates he can do anything......the twins wouldent last long....

but would he be able to hit them in ghost form - its just speculation, no way of knowing.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2003 05:41 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

In a hand-to-hand combat fight, the twins would win. But, if you used some special abilaty, then he would stand a chance. If Neo did dive into the twins, I don't think they would multiply becasue its not their behavior. Smith was the one who want power even before he made clones. Just a thought.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2003 03:01 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote