KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Sentinel Screwup

Sentinel Screwup
Started by: LarryTheArch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentinel Screwup

I'm not sure if this is covered elsewhere or not, but at the end of Matrix: Reloaded Neo stops five Sentinals, but in M3 they say he stopped 4. Post your thoughts.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 01:02 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

omega, let me know if it's already been done somewhere.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 02:37 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

Yes, this has been done somewhere. Holes in the Matrix Movies, I believe.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 05:32 PM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Try to find a general thread before starting a new specific thread. Repeating posts in a thread maybe alright, but repeating threads isn't. This belongs in another thread. Nice catch though, never noticed

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 06:28 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noola
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not sure whether it was Neo or someone else that said that; in either case, it's possible they plain forgot. I mean, I didn't count the exact number

Fear not, however! For although I may be gone, my memory lives on through my second profile, "Ahnold", the great governor of califohrnia!

In truth, I was not as tough as "Ahnold", and not as cool as "Gus" {profile no. 3}; but dammit, I can at least be proud that I had the weirdest name of all three...

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2003 07:07 PM
Noola is currently offline Click here to Send Noola a Private Message Find more posts by Noola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

Good catch... I noticed that too when I saw reloaded again, and saw that there were actually 5 sentinels. I'm not sure what's going on with that. I was actually just asking a friend if he had any clue.

erm

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 05:04 AM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

My goodness!!!

Run for the hills!!!!

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:07 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

ha ha (sarcastically)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:42 AM
Mordecai
I am the way.

I was serious. no expression

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 12:08 PM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Verity

Why is this even such an issue? roll eyes (sarcastic) messed

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 08:47 PM
Verity is currently offline Click here to Send Verity a Private Message Find more posts by Verity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

cause' we're making it an issue. But someone should close this, since its covered somewhere else.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2003 10:39 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Omega Close this... please!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:34 AM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Larry> No hard feelings from previous threads and you're right, this need to be closed. Hole in the Matrix should discuss, although I believ this is the ONLY hole.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:29 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote