KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » I Have The Revolutions Script!

I Have The Revolutions Script!
Started by: Mistique

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mistique

I Have The Revolutions Script!

I finally have it! Well, I've had it for about a month, I made it myself, here ya go...

gexus . com / chocolaxchix

If you read it, plz comment!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:16 AM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluwisdom

You rock!, I tried the reloaded one but 404 page comes up

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:26 AM
bluwisdom is currently offline Click here to Send bluwisdom a Private Message Find more posts by bluwisdom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MovieManiac

hey, mistique wher can i find more movie scripts

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 06:54 AM
MovieManiac is currently offline Click here to Send MovieManiac a Private Message Find more posts by MovieManiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

Yeah, I'll have to fix that.

Maniac: It takes a good 5 hours to make the script, WITHOUT all the dialouge. So I think I'll just stick to movie scripts I like. it doesn't help when the guy you get it from gave it to you like this:

sati r u from the matrix neo yes no I mean I was sati why did you leave neo I had to sati I had to leave my home too ramakandra sati come here darling leave the poor man in peace

so I had to put all the capitals and full stops in, you instead of u. Stuff liek that, but it was worth it smile You can find them on google by simple posting one or two lines in the script. Maybe more complicated words that you would probably only find in that movie. If you can't, then it's either too new or it's not on google. You can always pm me and I'll find it for you smile

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:31 AM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

kewlness!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:30 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

Thanx

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 07:47 PM
Ice_Lightningo3
Operator

Hey Mistipue. Great job. Can I hav ur number roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

FINISH THE FIGHT

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 09:52 PM
Ice_Lightningo3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ice_Lightningo3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ice_Lightningo3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

lol... I'm really young...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 05:46 AM
movie_freak

Thanx for the script!!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:00 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

The script for the whole matrix series has been around for hundreds of years, under the name of 'the bible'

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

It'd be great if you were in there, they could use a bit more comedy in the good book smile I guess you can't blame them for being so miserable, people being crusified, naked people being chased by lions, sounds quite funny really wink

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:21 AM
Matrixman

Dude i back you fully the bible is the script of the matrix , for instance Zion, the whole idea of the one choosing to die ... come on it is most definaly linked happy

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:43 AM
Matrixman is currently offline Click here to Send Matrixman a Private Message Find more posts by Matrixman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

Yeah, I agree, like Neo's sacrifice and all that...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 09:45 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Mistique>if your young, then what does that make me?? laughing out loud btw, great script, I've been looking all over for it and couldn't find anything but one liners. smile

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 10:56 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

Yeah, it took a lot of work, but I did it smile I'm 12, I guess that aint too young...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:49 PM
The Alpha
anomaly

thats cool
specially for me as i m bad at english smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:27 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

glad I could help...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:40 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Mistique> If you're 12 you're NOT here as the age-limit is 13.
If you're 23 as your profile indicates, you're older than the average forumite around here big grin

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:52 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I have ur number? Im only 13

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:07 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Larry> shut up.
Mistique> Can you fix the Reloaded page. Also, could you do M1?
The script seems so short. Hard to imagine that the script is 30 pgs, yet the movie last 2.5hrs.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:29 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote