KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » What you DIDN'T see at the cinema

What you DIDN'T see at the cinema
Started by: Ahnold

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Laugh What you DIDN'T see at the cinema

I just saw this post up at another site:

"Think about it - the Smiths must have been waiting for a bit before Neo arrives to meet them in M3. One deleted scene that is set to be on the Revolutions DVD reveals more, something we didn't see - an elaborate version of "Singin in the Rain" with dancing, singing, and of course millions of twirling umbrellas" laughing

That may have been a joke - but I did here something that is FOR REAL. According to an interview with Hugo "Da man" Weaving in Hotdog magasine, there were scenes shot of Smith "fighting with himself" that were all subsequently cut. Hmm, wonder if THAT will be on the DVD? cool

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:21 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

i already knew about this

it was on the Cadbury cookies advert

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 06:22 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EyeMakeMovies
file 404 not found

thats unlike the w bros to cut something from a movie (orgy scene)... i'll be surprised to see the scenes if they do come out

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:27 PM
EyeMakeMovies is currently offline Click here to Send EyeMakeMovies a Private Message Find more posts by EyeMakeMovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimplePriest

actually, they cut things from matrix 1. And they have a good reason for keeping the zion scene in reloaded.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:41 PM
SimplePriest is currently offline Click here to Send SimplePriest a Private Message Find more posts by SimplePriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

There was 1 apparently, but there will be NO directors cut / Extended Edtion.

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.c...ryandychat.html

9th Question and 9th answer.

Last edited by Sifer on Nov 25th, 2003 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 07:44 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

I'm not really a big fan of smith, so I don't care if it's on the DVD or not...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:04 PM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

I care about when the dvd is comming out, December, January or April...

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 08:05 PM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*TaBY_bOOmer!
DaRn PuthycaT!

Hope it's soon cuze it's sure enough that i'll be first in line to get the action pack. The 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd movie, all in my hands.......
happy........3hours later... *sigh*
love.........*sigh* oh keanu.......
what, can't a girl dream!
miffed
*leaves and shuts door*

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 12:56 AM
*TaBY_bOOmer! is currently offline Click here to Send *TaBY_bOOmer! a Private Message Find more posts by *TaBY_bOOmer! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

I would have loved to see the Smith's rendition of "Singin in the Rain".

That would have made my day.

** Grabs an umbrella. **

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 01:21 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

quote:
actually, they cut things from matrix 1. And they have a good reason for keeping the zion scene in reloaded.

whats the reason for keeping the zion scene? i can kindof see some significance, only cause i try to defend that movie to my friends lol

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 01:57 AM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

I wanna the 3 box set but I own the 1st one so I can't do that... I bet they don't bring it out speratly until later...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:05 AM
Mistique

Why can't they just set the date so we can count down? I hate all these rumours flying around.... I WANT IT NOW!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:06 AM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by *TaBY_bOOmer!
Hope it's soon cuze it's sure enough that i'll be first in line to get the action pack. The 1st, the 2nd and the 3rd movie, all in my hands.......
happy........3hours later... *sigh*
love.........*sigh* oh keanu.......
what, can't a girl dream!
miffed
*leaves and shuts door*

n00bs! miffed

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 12:00 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Eyemakesmovie> There’s an orgy in the Matrix trilogy? Where???

Mistique> Instead of writing many SMALL posts with just one line, write ONE longer post, please. If you SUDDENLY remember you want to add something, CHOOSE Edit on your previous post. It lets you both edit and add for an hour after you post.

Hexsintax> You have the Reloaded DVD, right? The rave/sex-scene in Zion is called “celebrating humanity.” I know some people, with a mindset belonging to the Inquisition of the Middle-ages insist on calling it an “orgy” (displaying lack of knowledge of WHAT an orgy really is), but this scene displays ALL the things that separate us from machines.
Our ability to love, to party, to have sex… etc.etc.
“To deny our own impulses is to deny that which makes us human.”
-- Mouse, The Matrix 1999

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:45 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Eyemakesmovie> There’s an orgy in the Matrix trilogy? Where???

blink and u miss it stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 02:46 PM
Mistique

I didn't know that either. When people were refering to an orgy, I thought they mean't something different, cause thats not what an orgy is to me and my friends....

Omega> Thank you for pointing that out, I'll be sure to edit next time smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:29 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Mistique> It isn't. But appearantly some dancing, partying, and people in love MAKING love is enough for some people to ban it from here to the Middle-ages. Frightening thought actually, considering this is the 21st century....brrr....

Your moderator, at your service big grin

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:26 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

A lot of the stuff they cut from M1 they put M2 and 3
kinda late to say it though

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:59 AM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Seraph77

The zion orgy is an awesome scene, it's a celebration of life, of human life. only children who go to see the matrix to see neo fly didn't understand that, and couldn't stand the first hour of the movie. The movie is just like the original, little action in the beginning, hour of plot and emotion, and a last bang of action. Dang....children lol.....

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:20 AM
Seraph77 is currently offline Click here to Send Seraph77 a Private Message Find more posts by Seraph77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Where is this info and how can I confirm it??!!yes

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 04:04 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote