KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Do you feel that you're dreaming?

Do you feel that you're dreaming?
Started by: The Alpha

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Alpha
anomaly

Do you feel that you're dreaming?

WHAT?

if the matrix is real...
if some1 says, "u have been living in a dreamworld"
if some1 says, "red pill or blue pill"
if u see what u r made to see
if this text appears on ur computer screen "wake up"

if u feel u r dreaming?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 07:54 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

WOW! This thread may get closed just because nobody knows what you are saying.You asked a question, then asked another question about the first question, then you went on quoting the movies, then you asked the first question again, but only this time it sounds even more incomplete than the first time.

Explain the question with more detail, if it even is a question.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 09:27 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Oh wait I get it now. Sorry about that. It's 5:30 AM and I have the flu, or maybe I'm just an idiot, but the question mark after the "What?" easily through me off for some reason. So I guess I'll reply now.

I don't think I'm dreaming, but I do think there is something inside of me that is able to be awaken. That's what my main intent is right now, to awaken what ever it is.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 10:26 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

just dont kill anyone mate wink

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:35 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

its called mescaline...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:37 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

There are times when I dream that I feel it is real, but most of the time (alright, I get forced to wake up) it ends. The strange thing is that I seem to dream the most aroun 5:30 to 6:30, just before I wake up. Odd.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:38 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

mors823>

oh my... if u r telling the truth then its unbelievable

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:15 PM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

It's true. They seem to end moments before my dad wakes me up. Maybe we are living in the Matrix. laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 05:06 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

*Everyone starts running around crazily*

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:44 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

P.S. If you feel that way it not only means you are in the matrix,it also means you are one of the people who reject the matrix.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:45 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Cool, I know I always question things. One dream was based on the Equalibium where the guy in it rejected the world and enter some really weird world, but then I woke up. I am serious, no bs, it's true.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:24 AM
The Alpha
anomaly

whoaaaaa .... i really need the red pill eek!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:23 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

how come whenever I start to dream, It never finishes?? I mean, I get through the middle and whatever, but then somehow, just doesn't finish...weird. That happens in every one of mah dreams

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:17 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

I always dream that I was in Trin's place, I know it's silly, but I feel kinda special being able to do all the scorpio things and flips. Oh, and theres always the fact that I got Keanu Reeves (THE ONE!!!!) as my bf...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 09:57 AM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

I had a really wicked dream that was really detailed about everything. I don't want to go into it really far, because I've told it so many times, but I say a little. I went to my friends house which was a castle and he gave me a drink from this wine glass thind that had a pearl mounted in the middle of it. When I drank from it I was instantly put into a hellish world. It went on from there in this hell-like place. I never tried to figure out what it meant, but my friends a real a**hole so I guess I think he's satan.

Here's another thing that happen's to me from time to time. When I'm on the verg of being asleep, like right on the line of awake and asleep, I'll suddenly be aware that I'm sleeping, not dreaming, but sleeping. My whole body starts to vibrate and my heart feals like it's skipping beats and rapidly beating at the same time. I can't wake up, but I know I'm sleeping. The one way I can wake up is by shaking my foot as fast as I can.

One time I wasn't on the verg of being asleep, I was asleep and dreaming. I was driving down this curvy road and I slipped and crashed the car into a gastation. Suddenly, completely off the subject of my dream, I started to hear all these voices saying "He's coming" over and over. I started to become aware that I was sleeping and the "He's coming" got louder and louder as I did. The visual of my dream was still there but everything was shaking just like my body and my heart. Just as I was completely aware I was sleeping the voices stopped and a single voice said "Jesus is coming". At this piont I was completely freaked out and I was shaking my foot as fast as I could to wake up. When I did I was too afraid to take my head out from the covers (I was 17 when this happened, I felt like a complete wuse). My eyes started to shut and my heart started to go crazy again as if something were trying to make sleep so I just got all the energy I could and ran out to the living room where my sister was watching Conan O'Brien. I never mentioned it to anyone untill this happened. I decided to tell my mom and she said the same things happen to her. We looked up our symptoms online and we found out that we had sleep paralysis. I was just so relieved that I wasn't crazy and they had a name for it. I don't know what the Jesus thing was, but at least I'm not crazy.

The shakey foot thing works for me, but I ask my sister to watch me to see I my foot shakes and when I came out of it she said my foot never shook. My foot shaking all happened in my head. So if any of this happens to any of you it's called sleep paralysis.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:05 AM
Mistique

Yeah, I love movie dreams.... things like that make me wanna be an actress....

Last edited by Mistique on Nov 28th, 2003 at 10:24 AM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:16 AM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You need to get out more

The matrix isn't real.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:29 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

But if it was, how would you know?

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:32 AM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

How did it go from me having sleep paralysis to me believing the Matrix is real?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 10:33 AM
Korri

im always dreaming angel

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 01:09 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote