KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Sentinel Factory

Sentinel Factory
Started by: 42212

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
These days you never know

Sentinel Factory

Has anyone ever discussed why the sentinels are designed squid-like or the history behind them? I know that in one of the Matrix stories in the Matrix Comics they show the ruin or rubble of a wall with what appears to be a former security company named Sentinel.

Any other Jedi-like input?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 02:57 AM
42212 is currently offline Click here to Send 42212 a Private Message Find more posts by 42212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Alpha
anomaly

"Sentinels" is also a topic in AI.
I dont know about there design but i have seen something about it on thematrix.com

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:49 AM
The Alpha is currently offline Find more posts by The Alpha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

the robots are design to look like that cuz the wacho bros consider the bugs like creatures to be perfect. or so i heard.....(correst me if i'm wrong)

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:33 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

quote:
Originally posted by sith_darth_jay
the robots are design to look like that cuz the wacho bros consider the bugs like creatures to be perfect. or so i heard.....(correst me if i'm wrong)

yeah thats said in 'the making of matrix revolutions'.
also explaing the bug like creatures on the floor near the end of M3 when Neo is on his way to meet the machine mouth.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:46 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
These days you never know

Did anyone else notice the rubble with "sentinel" on it in the comics? Hunters, I believe is the story.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 11:31 PM
42212 is currently offline Click here to Send 42212 a Private Message Find more posts by 42212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

quote:
Originally posted by mook
yeah thats said in 'the making of matrix revolutions'.
also explaing the bug like creatures on the floor near the end of M3 when Neo is on his way to meet the machine mouth.
Baby Senties!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 03:41 AM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

it would be interesting to see the wake of Orange glow that the Sentinels leave as they are traveling in groups...it would, in fact, look like the tunnel the diggers leave...hmmm...anyway...

yes, the sentinels, and all machines, are designed with a certain insectoid appearance to them...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 06:38 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote