KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » zion arkives questions+comments

zion arkives questions+comments
Started by: mook

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mook

zion arkives questions+comments

What does 'LV' mean? its on the entrance to the Vrai resturant (roman numerals maybe?)

does anyone know what it says in China Town? (on pottery window for example? or 'Kwan Teno...')

on the back of oracles double destiny cigs it says how smoking relaxes you and makes you look cool, also a phone number - 'for information call 0011 5510'

on car in club hel carpark - BE453 (BEAST?! would link with Merv)

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:12 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

LV would probably be for Le Vrai, the name of the restaurant

no idea

and, actually, BE453 would be BEASE, not BEAST...if you go by 1337, but then the other 'E' would be a 3 as well...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:16 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

thanks JediHDM,
what about the oracles phone number?

'on the back of oracles double destiny cigs it says how smoking relaxes you and makes you look cool, also a phone number - 'for information call 0011 5510'

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 05:36 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i have no idea, but there is probably a relationship somehow...although, if you multiply them together, you get 6061

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 07:44 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

What excatly are you talking about with Zion Archieves? I feel a little lost.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 08:33 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistique

It's this place you can get to on the whatisthematrix site. I think you have to get past encription or something...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 08:39 PM
Mistique is currently offline Click here to Send Mistique a Private Message Find more posts by Mistique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Oh, that clears it up. Thanks.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 08:40 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Mook> What does Le Vrai and phone-numbers have to do with the Zion Archives? The title and the thread are two completely DIFFERENT things.

LV in roman would be 55. L=50, V=5 and since the V is after the L, it’s addition. LV=55.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 12:23 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

The Omega> What does Le Vrai and phone-numbers have to do with the Zion Archives? The title and the thread are two completely DIFFERENT things.

i went thru the arkives and noticed things i hadnt seen before (LV, small details on oracles cig packet etc). i then asked questions and invited comments about what i had noticed in the arkives...

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2003 04:51 PM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Mook> You are aware what the "Zion Archives" are, yes? I am aware there are Zion Archives on the matrix.com, but the name ALSO refers to the archives from Second Renaissance.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 12:21 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote