KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Matrix Comics Thoughts and Reviews

Matrix Comics Thoughts and Reviews
Started by: 42212

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
These days you never know

Matrix Comics Thoughts and Reviews

I haven't seen much talk of the Matrix Comics.... I'm hoping that many people here weren't too cheap and decided not to purchase it. It is definetely worth it. Of course, it adds more insight into the world of the Matrix with small details here and there supporting other knowledge mentioned on this board. Any thoughts? Was it worth it to you? You gonna get it? Are there more to come?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:23 AM
42212 is currently offline Click here to Send 42212 a Private Message Find more posts by 42212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
These days you never know

Did anyone else enjoy "Sword of a Different Color"? I thought it was awesome.... the part about "Crazy Man" causing the explosion in the crop fields....

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 04:32 AM
42212 is currently offline Click here to Send 42212 a Private Message Find more posts by 42212 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Read them all on the internet, but as soon as I get the money together (already got my cash planned on other things), I will be definately ensuring it is part of my collection.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:01 AM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

um, well, considering i read them all before they came out in book form, no, i have not purchased it yet...and i thought they were all great.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 05:19 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lag

Jedi> Well, aren't you special wink

I didn't even know they existed untill I heard it on this Forum. I keep asking the dude at the local comic shop that I go to, to get them, but he just keeps blowing it off. Which is crappy, but his prices are really good for some reason.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 10:39 AM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

as special as most everyone here on the forum who was here before Nov. 5th...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:00 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

Sifer>Read them all on the internet.

where can i find them pls?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:15 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

at www.thematrix.com , in the site, on the top bar, the far left set, top right button.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 06:29 PM
Lag

AAWwwww That leaves me out.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2003 07:16 PM
Lag is currently offline Click here to Send Lag a Private Message Find more posts by Lag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote